What happened....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened....

About 40 minutes into the game in the South Africa rd?

Everyone was standing up and looking, but couldn't see what was going on?
    We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Somebody was going round with ice creams,highlight of the match........

Comment

That would have been the stewards forcing a fan to stay for the whole game after expressing his disgust and wishing to leave early.

Comment

someone was tearing into all the directors, not sure who was there though... i also saw someone at the food thingy by south africa road by block G, he was demanding to see Briatore, and saying briatore will take our money but wont answer questions, REALLY tearing into the supervisors

Comment

Originally posted by LOOPYHOOP View Post
          Somebody was going round with ice creams,highlight of the match........
          Ah right, i thought it was something like that, 'cos I could hear alot of shouting
          We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

yep some one was stood up and told Flavio to xucking get out and a lot more. along with that and the blond from accrington was the highlight of the night!!
            oh well that was fun

Comment

Yeah this guy was being a total **** and got up about three times and was coating flavio and the others.

Was well cringe worthy at points, flavio, bernie, ganni and amit were all there last night, didn't see bernie come out for the second half tho. The guy was shouting at them to f off and calling them all "C yoU Next Tuesdays" someone stood up and told him to sit down and shut up and that caused more problems. After we scored the second goal he was up giving it to them all again laughable really
              "The New Era"

Been there, done that, got the Ledesma t-shirt!

Comment

Working...
              X