We've Signed....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We've Signed....

Steve Cotterill on a short term deal to assist Arry & the backroom staff.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Really ?? Interesting

Comment

Yea mate Ian Taylor just confirmed. Random one eh. Wonder if he could do a job at CB?

Comment

Ha ha don't joke mate . Yeah weird one, wonder if he's being lined up incase we go down and hr doesn't fancy the championship ? Hopefully not but it is a bit random

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
          Ha ha don't joke mate . Yeah weird one, wonder if he's being lined up incase we go down and hr doesn't fancy the championship ? Hopefully not but it is a bit random
          I was about to post exactly that mate - rumour doing the rounds now is that he has been brought in to replace Arry should we go down.

Comment

Maybe it's a scare tactic for the players .....if you don't stay up this will be your gaffer sort of thing

Comment

Scott Jones reckons 'Sources' (Whoever they are.. aka ********) are saying if we get relegated that Cotterill is his replacement....

Believable - Quite a good member of staff to have around the club IMO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                Scott Jones reckons 'Sources' (Whoever they are.. aka ********) are saying if we get relegated that Cotterill is his replacement....

Would make sense to integrate him now to get him involved just in case

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                  Would make sense to integrate him now to get him involved just in case
                  Deffo!!

Comment

What is he like as a manager? Can't say i've paid too much attention to be honest.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      What is he like as a manager? Can't say i've paid too much attention to be honest.
                      Average .

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                        Nor have I tbf - don't think he set the world alight with Burnley - just survived relegation in the 3 years he was there I think. Won league 2 with Notts Co IIRC? Not sure about his spells at Pompey (doomed club anyway) or Forest.

Not that you can gauge much from Wiki stats, but for what they're worth: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Cotterill average of 40.7% win rate as a gaffer.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                          Scott Jonesreckons 'Sources' (Whoever they are.. aka ********) are saying if we get relegated that Cotterill is his replacement....

Everytime I see his name I chuckle. He doesn't know jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
                            Everytime I see his name I chuckle. He doesn't know jack.
                            Hence why I said aka - BullSh1te!!

Comment

To take Harry's place whilst on his shopping trips ?

Comment

Working...
                              X