Agree with every word Jim has said

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agree with every word Jim has said

"They totally outplayed us in the first half.

"The goal gave us a lift, but we couldn't have played any worse than we did in the first half.

"You can't defend that first half display. It's just not good enough and things need to improve very, very quickly."

Magilton added: "I expect far, far better from the lads.

"It was a real potential banana skin, but Accrington deserve credit - they were outstanding to a man.

"Unfortunately, we've got a certain few who believe they can just turn it on and off, but you can't in this game.

"You always need to show your opponents respect, but one or two of our lads were kidding themselves tonight with their performances.

"I'm going to shake the living daylights of them!"
    :drunk:

yep fair play. perhaps its the wake up call they need... perhaps it will destroy them even more lol. lets see... should be some fireworks LMAO

Comment

he better sort it out fast if he wants to save his job.

Comment

I think we might see a clear out. Vine, Agyemang and possibly Buzz.
        :drunk:

Comment

Personally, it's about time too. Some of our players have been show-boating for ages. Fair play.

We've said for ages we want a manager. Now we've got one, not a Briatore puppet. Where's the problem?

Comment

Fair play to him, some are taking him for a ride.
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

so if he is a man of his word,he should be leaving the players he thinks are under performing out of the next match;no point in ranting and carrying on as normal

Comment

Either way...his team selections have been poor so he's just as much to blame.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Buck Rests with JM.

sort it out or get out.
                  Arguing with a scientist is like wrestling a pig in mud... sooner or later you;ll realise you're muddy and he's enjoying it.....

Comment

Jims come in with Gorman, looked at the squad , looked at the players and has seen this type of attitude. He then comes out honestly and says it, something a manager of ours hasnt done for ages and some people give him pelters.

Fair play to him, if he has identified weaknesses give him time to sort them out.

Comment

He's talking the talk. Now he needs to sort this shower of **** out or he'l lbe walking the walk!
                      2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Maybe just maybe he should try playing players in their correct position and not making so many changes every game...
                        "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                        QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                        Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                        Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                          Jims come in with Gorman, looked at the squad , looked at the players and has seen this type of attitude. He then comes out honestly and says it, something a manager of ours hasnt done for ages and some people give him pelters.

Fair play to him, if he has identified weaknesses give him time to sort them out.
                          Not giving him pelters. Stating a fact.

I agree, he needs to take hold of his team and give rollockings where they're needed, but at the end of the day...HE has f**ked up just as much. Why???

1) HE picks the team and so far IMO he's not picked our best 11 ONCE.
                          2) HE said he was happy with our forwards...something that has taken him until now to realise was wrong.
                          3) HE still plays Buzz out of position.
                          4) HE thinks Taarabt is a striker.
                          5) HE thinks Hall and Stewart our a good CB pairing.
                          6) HE still hasn't addressed we at least need a backup/replacement for Borrowdale.

They're just the obvious reasons so far from the 1st 5 games of the season. You can't tell me Flabbio is to blame for all these as JM said himself the forwards were good enough. JM picks the team.

Sorry, but although I still back him, and for some reason think he could work out...he is at fault as much, if not more.

Comment

Originally posted by writtler View Post
                            Maybe just maybe he should try playing players in their correct position and not making so many changes every game...
                            Thank you.

Comment

add 7) Legs and Mahon in midfield....
                              "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                              QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                              Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                              Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Working...
                              X