Something seriously wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something seriously wrong

Watched the game tonight and it is really clear there are some big issues within the team.

Vine in particular spent the whole game whinging at his team mates and the opposition and the ref, looked like he had a real attitude problem. There is a total lack of team spirit, when Hogan scored only 3 players ran over to him, the others trotted slowly back to the half way line.

I think Magilton knows it and senses he might be on his way, hence his out burst tonight. The whole club needs galvanising and lifting.
    :drunk:

I agree with most of that...

But, Im sorry JM isnt on his way!!
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

dead man walking

Comment

yeah there was a fair bit of moaning. ramage when he went over for a drink after he had a few dodgy moment let jim know what he thought of gorkss lol... quite funny when he tried to gee everyone up when he was playin so bad lmao. buzz and taarabt dont seem to like each other too much either. stewart was givin jim sum backchat aswell lol... not looking good boys

Comment

Gorkks and vine looked bothered,when they were warming up at the bristol city game......Jim looks like he's lost the dressing room to me....

Comment

vine needs tp pick up form and quick he didnt even go for the shot against the keeper when he was 1 on 1 i think he tried to take it round him or something i dont think he has any confidence. Ramage is a true professional he is always willing he team on when we are player dire always trying 110% and always the ONLY player to come and clap the fans after the games. i feel JM is fighting a loosing battle :tired:

Comment

I recall Trevor Francis had a similar scenario back in the late 80s just before he got sacked. It was clear the players did not like him and he couldn't get them to play to theuir best ability.

JM has some good players at the club, but they are not performing as a team. I don't think it is all down to players such as Vine & Buzsaky not being bothered (they had no problems playing well for De Canio).

Sometimes, personalities just clash too much and a parting of the ways is inevitable. Perhaps we will soon see some changes made at QPR.

Comment

Posted this somewhere else, no top manager ever slates players in public,if he starts doing that it means he's lost some of the players already, he's been in the job 5 minutes and i hate saying this but really can't see him lasting to long as he must have lost respect of some of the players already.

Comment

Hate to be negative but....FB lurches from one c*ck up to the next with this latest managerial appointment. We have written the text-book on how NOT to run a football club.

Comment

Working...
                  X