Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vine

Should be sent away on loan just for todays performance

Everyone was shocking except maybe Taraabt when he came on.

But vine for a centre forward to be caught offside through lazyness in walking back is criminal lol.
    @chrisrobson9

yeah vine isnt doing it at the moment, wasnt good tonight, overweight, and not a notch on his former self.

Taarabt was alright, but again nothing like he was last season, infairness to him he is also coming back from a summer injury and needs abit of time, unfortunatly we havent got time to waste, we need to get some points on the board!!...
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

i actually thought borrowdale did alrite and connolly when he moved to cb. taarabt did well but ****s about with it in our own half, werent impressed with that.. sayin that stewart and a couple of others were guilty of the same thing... i just dont know the hell stewart is even playing... looks proper overweight aswell as ****, only thing he is good for is aerial ability... thats it

Comment

I thought a few players looked a bit porky :horror:
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Funny you should say that, so did I.

Is it only me that thinks Vine, Ageymang, Borrowdale, STEWART, Tarrabt and legs are a little overweight?
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Jim needs to send them down the gym lol

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              Funny you should say that, so did I.

Is it only me that thinks Vine, Ageymang, Borrowdale, STEWART, Tarrabt and legs are a little overweight?
              Pot and kettle mate?.

Comment

Working...
              X