Same old Garbage coming out of Magiltons mouth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same old Garbage coming out of Magiltons mouth

Every single QPR fan can see what the problem is but he has done nothing about it, again tonight our strikers fail to hit the net again, but tonight it was not just the failure of the strikers the whole team performance in the 1st half was a disgrace to the club us fans should be given our entrance fee back. We were playing one of the worst teams in the div2 but 1st half we looked like a non league side. We play with that attitude in the championship and we would be going down for sure. Magilton says its not good enough, how many times have we heard that since 8 august 2009, maybe its you magilton who is not good enough as was shown at Ipswich Town fc
    Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

i dont wanna see a manager get sacked so soon cos we need some stability even if im really beginning to think this guy is a proper muppet

Comment

Originally posted by qpruleok View Post
      Every single QPR fan can see what the problem is but he has done nothing about it, again tonight our strikers fail to hit the net again, but tonight it was not just the failure of the strikers the whole team performance in the 1st half was a disgrace to the club us fans should be given our entrance fee back. We were playing one of the worst teams in the div2 but 1st half we looked like a non league side. We play with that attitude in the championship and we would be going down for sure. Magilton says its not good enough, how many times have we heard that since 8 august 2009, maybe its you magilton who is not good enough as was shown at Ipswich Town fc
      agree 100%
      think Flabio already has him marked as dead man walking and he knows it. Started the season with a squad full of unfit players then plays our best player out of position again and tears into him in the press conference. No class. Bye bye

Comment

fair enough but if we sack him, who in their right mind who take the job?

Comment

Have a read on the website and tell me which of Jim's comments do you disagree with? I agree with every word he has said. A bunch of ****y, over rated nobody's who think they are way better than what they are.

How many of them have ever won anything?
          :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by qpruleok View Post
            And Ipswich are doing much better without him :tired:

Comment

I can tell you if you put Mahon & Legs in the middle of Barcelona's midfield, they'd win ****** all either. It's supposed to be the engine room of any team, but the only gears on our particular engine tonight were reverse.

Comment

agree the players are bunch of big time charlies that think they are a lot better than what they actually are. But Magilton must take some blame surely? He is the manager and it is plain that we have a very unfit squad.....what the **** they been doing pre season? they are supposed to get the team fit and ready. Wasnt the performance coach sacked pre season? did he ever get replaced?

Comment

Personally i think we have regressed since the sacking of Dowie.

If Flavio had not interfered and left him to run the team we would have made playoffs.Sure,he was not perfect,but we had a hell of a better start under him,and was sacked at our lowest position of seventh.

Since then we have gone backwards.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                    Personally i think we have regressed since the sacking of Dowie.

If Flavio had not interfered and left him to run the team we would have made playoffs.Sure,he was not perfect,but we had a hell of a better start under him,and was sacked at our lowest position of seventh.

Since then we have gone backwards.
                    Dowie had the best win ratio of all our managers, just briatore poking his big orange head into matters he knows not one thing about, giving it the big large my money and all that bull.****
                    Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Working...
                    X