The players aren't good enough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The players aren't good enough

Simple as that. No passion, it looks like they are happy to pick up their pay packet.
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Jims gonna get the tin tac and its the players/board and his fault
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I think the players have the ability n skill but as you said n I said after Saturday there is nowhere near enough passion. Only Ramage displays it all the time
      CHAMPIONS
      Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

We may be short in some positions, but the players are certainly better than they showed tonight.

The problem lies elsewhere.

Comment

as bad as it sounds and prolly not the answer the players need to know how the fans really feel..

would it be unwise to sing "your not fit to wear the shirt?"
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Take it from me. The majority of players do not care less about the fans, they really don't. When they are all together they take the **** out of them and they see the fans as a kind of geeky, transportery type of person. They really are not bothered.

There are some examples, usually the older ones, Rowlands, Rammage and Mahon would actually care but if you think Tarrabt would loose any sleep over tonight then you are mistaken.

Sad but true. These players aren't fans, it is a job for them.
            :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post

It's been like this since SKY got involved in football.Their money has created a mercenary scene regarding players.In the past you aspired to play for your local club.Now you play for the biggest pay packet.

Players like Gareth Barry and Sol Campbell are proof of this among many others i could name.

Accept that most don't give a toss and get on with life.

Comment

Magilton has his work cut with this bunch of prima-donnas. Hopefully, he can turn it around. See no reason to get on his back or blame him. Give him time.

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
                  Take it from me. The majority of players do not care less about the fans, they really don't. When they are all together they take the **** out of them and they see the fans as a kind of geeky, transportery type of person. They really are not bothered.

There are some examples, usually the older ones, Rowlands, Rammage and Mahon would actually care but if you think Tarrabt would loose any sleep over tonight then you are mistaken.

Agreed, I was stupid tonight to think that the players might have a go at playing some entertaining football. Instead, I pay to watch the ball passed along the backline before Stewart aimlessly hoofs a ball forward while he has about 50 yards of space to run into. Then watching Agyemang stroll in the opposite direction to the ball after failing to make any sort of effort to win a header. :devil:
                  I agree completely with Jim, and feel sorry for him that the players are treating him with such little respect. I watched him tell Stewart to run forward with the ball time and time again, but he completely ignored him, and decided to not waste his energy.

Comment

i would bring connolly,ephraim and balanta back in and drop the prima donnas

Comment

Basically there is a total lack of respect within society as a whole and football only mirrors what is going on around the cities we live in.

Nobody give a #### about anything (apart from money, and making it the easiest and quickest way)
                      :drunk:

Comment

Working...
                      X