WBA Replay roll call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WBA Replay roll call

Must be mad as bought a ticket today and I can honestly say that I am not in the slightest excited about going at the moment though hopefully that will change when it gets a little nearer the time

Just hope we play to win the game and not use the same old cliche that others use when knocked out that the league is the priority etc as of course it is but you cannot beat a decent cup run every decade or so

isles fair play to you but cant see us taking more than 200!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Add me and two others. Going head to the Vine when we get their for a pub curry so its more of a social hopefully topped off with a win

Comment

Weren't guna but at £10 a ticket for Students me & 2 pals are heading up. Not expecting anything from the game though tbh
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I'm going. Should be fun

Comment

eastenders is on!!

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
              Must be mad as bought a ticket today and I can honestly say that I am not in the slightest excited about going at the moment though hopefully that will change when it gets a little nearer the time

Just hope we play to win the game and not use the same old cliche that others use when knocked out that the league is the priority etc as of course it is but you cannot beat a decent cup run every decade or so
              If I can get my Tuesday day shift off, ill be there plus 2.

Would be nice to see HR say just go and attack em

Comment

Originally posted by TW7R View Post
                If I can get my Tuesday day shift off, ill be there plus 2.

Would be nice to see HR say just go and attack em
                As entertaining as it would be to see ol' Arry windmilling at Lukaku, I can't help but think the FA might chuck the book at him if he did and we're bad enough with him in the dgout, let alone with him banned :pleasantsuprise:

Comment

some of you have more money than sense!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Add me and two others. Going head to the Vine when we get their for a pub curry so its more of a social hopefully topped off with a win
                    My pal said the ruby in there was blinding.
                    "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                    London Pride is a flower that's free.
                    London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                    And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                      My pal said the ruby in there was blinding.
                      Lones its decent enough mate they also have an indian BBQ in the beer Garden. Would recommend it to any R's ever doing the trip to WBA usually a few Rangers in their too and 10mins tops from the ground

Its the only decent place in West Brom where the locals are not wearing snide caps and adidas tracksuits

Comment

saw a bint from erdington once............just the once!!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Lones its decent enough mate they also have an indian BBQ in the beer Garden. Would recommend it to any R's ever doing the trip to WBA usually a few Rangers in their too and 10mins tops from the ground

Its the only decent place in West Brom where the locals are not wearing snide caps and adidas tracksuits
                          Sounds good to me I'll head there I think!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            Sounds good to me I'll head there I think!
                            Will see you in their Matty. Its straight off the motorway turn off

Comment

I'm going 4 handed and for some reason am double exicted about the game think we'll win and win our home tie, last 16 "yes please"

Comment

Working...
                              X