Gaffer: 'no way near good enough'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaffer: 'no way near good enough'

Magilton demands more from his players after poor first half showing against Accrington

More...

He's right.
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

'im going to shake the living daylights out of them'

Precisely what a few of our players need, a good kick up the ar*e, at least then they'll know that they can't afford to rest on their laurels.

I'd rather hear these type of comments after a dire performance than a manager comming out to defend his players after them turning in a woeful display
      Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Originally posted by qprjim View Post
        'im going to shake the living daylights out of them'

Precisely what a few of our players need, a good kick up the ar*e, at least then they'll know that they can't afford to rest on their laurels.

I'd rather hear these type of comments after a dire performance than a manager comming out to defend his players after them turning in a woeful display
        he'll shake them up...then you watch the transfer requests go in......no win situation.

Comment

Hold up...he's slagging the players yet his selections have been s**t to date.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
            he'll shake them up...then you watch the transfer requests go in......no win situation.

Or if they're serious pros they'll realise he means business and they'll have to pull their socks up.

If a player put in a transfer request after a #######ing then I wouldnt want him at the club. Shows lack of fight and ian 'im bigger than the manager attitude' which would only have a negative affect on the squad
            Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Originally posted by qprjim View Post
              Or if they're serious pros they'll realise he means business and they'll have to pull their socks up.

If a player put in a transfer request after a #######ing then I wouldnt want him at the club. Shows lack of fight and ian 'im bigger than the manager attitude' which would only have a negative affect on the squad
              so does shouting them out in public...also as Benny said he should take a look at his selections.....its a collective #### up at QPR that needs sorting...but don't see it happening anytime soon.

Comment

Working...
              X