No announcement yet.

Can't see us getting anyone worthwhile in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disagree that TF and PB cant use the pitch again as "we are a club going places...."

We are

Just a shame those places are Birmingham, Blackpool, Millwall, Middlesborough etc, etc, etc
    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Norwich have done well recruiting from the Championship since they got promoted and teams like Wigan and Swansea are good at unearthing a gem on a budget. We don't need to be attracting so-called "world class" players to bring in some quality.

Rather than looking at who is the available and chucking money at them, (which in my opinion is what we did when we offered deals for Cesar and Bosingwa), we need to look at what we are lacking and find the right player for that role. We need to firmly establish a system and playing style and recruit according to that, as opposed to buying big names and trying out a different team every week to find the right combination or system. It's too late in the season for that.

I'm sure Redknapp knows by now what we are lacking.

Comment

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post
        Disagree that TF and PB cant use the pitch again as "we are a club going places...."

We are

Just a shame those places are Birmingham, Blackpool, Millwall, Middlesborough etc, etc, etc
        Pessimism.jpg
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
          Mate, I'll tell you a few success with loans.

Lee Cook,
          Lee Camp TWICE he was magnificent
          Shi ttu

If you get the rignt players they can be perfect, look at Bolton with Sturridge or WBA with Lukaku.
          Just need the right players.

Though I must admit as far as signing permanant players I can see it being a real struggle tbh.
          Kyle Walker and Wayne Routledge worked out ok as well

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
            Kyle Walker and Wayne Routledge worked out ok as well
            And Freddy Macheda.

Comment

Taarabt started out on loan, not bad is he?

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                And Freddy Macheda.
                How could I overlook him Matty!!

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                  How could I overlook him Matty!!
                  What a player. Gutted we didn't sign him on a permanent deal tbh. I had his name printed on my shirt again this year though and probably will do again next year.

Comment

A legend in his own eyes eh?

Comment

"Can't see us getting anyone worthwhile in" No problemo, just beat the champs of europe, the players have promised to start trying, who needs to buy

Comment

wow Machedas agent must be VERY good at his job since he got him a job in Man Utd.......cant even see him play in the Championship to be honest. He belongs in Calcio Serie B me thinks

Comment

Working...
                        X