QPR offer Rennes €8m for M'Vila

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
    Because over the games (including yesterday) I can see that it isn't good enough there is no unity there. The only players I rate are Taraabt, Mackie, Derry and maybe Granero.

Our midfield is too easy to play against, its not me being negative but a fact we've lost a lot of games this season because we have no grip in the centre of the park.

I would say we need a couple of midfield players as well as a striker and defenders if I'm honest.
    The stats last season proved the best ball winning midfielder in the prem, by a long way, before he got injured was Faurlin. Can also retain the ball and use it well. He and Granero plated very well together earlier in the season and i also don't see why so many slate Mbia. For me he's proived to be very useful in a number of positions, is decent on the ball, good energy and a fighter. And Diakite is rare but a potentially very good midfielder also, if he cuts out the crazy tackles.

Comment

None of this makes any sense. We already signed several players from France and let's face it none of them have really set the world alight. HR has already said that he wants rid of some of these players, so why are we looking at more players who are not necessarily any better than the ones we already have?.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
        The stats last season proved the best ball winning midfielder in the prem, by a long way, before he got injured was Faurlin. Can also retain the ball and use it well. He and Granero plated very well together earlier in the season and i also don't see why so many slate Mbia. For me he's proived to be very useful in a number of positions, is decent on the ball, good energy and a fighter. And Diakite is rare but a potentially very good midfielder also, if he cuts out the crazy tackles.
        Yes he can play in many positions just not very well.

I actually see him as a centre half, too clumsy and uncultured to play in the middle. Always looks rushed and thats because his 1st touch is very average. Not good enough and when I see him keeping out players like Faurlin and Diakite I don't agree with it.

Diakite has been poor but he is still a far far far better player than m'bia
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          What the hells been up with Diakite?

Really can't work that one out, I nearly wet myself when I found out we signed him and I haven't done that for nearly 30 years.
          Has potential, but has that ongoing depression problem apparently? His forms been on and off recently, I think Harry will sort him out.
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Diakite has been so disappointing this season! He looks pretty good when he runs with the ball, but apart from that he offers nothing. I'm definitely not a fan

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
              Has potential, but has that ongoing depression problem apparently? His forms been on and off recently, I think Harry will sort him out.
              I read that he is one of the players Harry wants to get rid of.

Comment

Why do people think we don't need midfielders? We've got a lot granted but they'd all struggle to get in a lot of the leagues sides.

Harry is using the window to boost the spine of the side and that includes midfield.

If you were a fan of an opposing club who would you take from our midfield? Not one for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                  Why do people think we don't need midfielders? We've got a lot granted but they'd all struggle to get in a lot of the leagues sides.

Harry is using the window to boost the spine of the side and that includes midfield.

If you were a fan of an opposing club who would you take from our midfield? Not one for me.
                  I think other Premier League clubs wouldn't mind Granero. The unfortunate thing for us is that we haven't seen the best of him yet. Hopefully he can up his game now because he played well against the Chelscum

Comment

Originally posted by taarabt7 View Post
                    I think other Premier League clubs wouldn't mind Granero. The unfortunate thing for us is that we haven't seen the best of him yet. Hopefully he can up his game now because he played well against the Chelscum
                    Granero would be alright for a top club. He likes time on the ball, something he's never going to get a LR.

Comment

He's turned us down. Move on.

Comment

Working...
                      X