No announcement yet.

Kenwyn Jones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kenwyn Jones has scored 13 goals in 68 games, that's not going to get us out of trouble
    our top scorer has 4 goals and we're in January, we don't need target men or hold up players or big beasts.
    WE NEED GREEDY HUNGRY GOALSCORERS

Comment

Still, it depends how Harry wants to line upp his players, if 4-1-3-2 and Zamora back I say we'll need a hungry striker playing next to him. When playing 4-1-4-1 I could defo see K. Jones do an excellent job..

Comment

There are different types of strikers and we saw the advantage of having even a little hold up play at the CFC away game.

Adel is not gonna be able to do that regular as it is not his game nor Cisse. The best players can do it and score too, Drogba for example, but they are expensive.

Anyway, point is sticking another poacher in place of Cisse this season might have got a few more goals but not enough to make a big difference.

So Kenwynne Jones would make sense as a type of target to look at.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
          Trouble is he is too similar to Bothroyd and Zamora/Cisse.

We don't need another target man but a goal poacher and I think Graham is the best we can get.
          How is he similar to Bothroyd. For one, he can score goals at this level, Bothroyd can't.

I would rather sign Crouch, but Graham would be better still, as he can score hold the ball up and is younger which makes him a saleable asset.

Comment

Never rated Jones. Would rather stick with what we've got.

Comment

Working...
            X