No announcement yet.

in London now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have a walk down camberwell new rd. it will be a real eye opener for ya bons.i saw a bloke cutting a s.h.it off medlar rd, I was laughing so hard I nearly came off the rd.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
      Have a walk down camberwell new rd. it will be a real eye opener for ya bons.i saw a bloke cutting a s.h.it off medlar rd, I was laughing so hard I nearly came off the rd.
      even camberwell is becoming gentrified now, loads of hipsters now live there or in peckham. the worst advert for camberwell the silver buckle is now gone too, i used to quite like it in there

Comment

Originally posted by ahR View Post
        Nice of you....
        That's because we're such nice guys on here

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
          Let us know what tickets you want, and someone should be able to help you. If you're 16-21, you get cheaper tickets.
          Groomer.
          "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
          London Pride is a flower that's free.
          London Pride means our own dear town to us,
          And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
            Groomer.
            It will only come out, when Greengrass has popped his clogs
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
              I can help you with that and do it for free. Just PM me your long credit card number from the front of the card and that smaller number from the back and I will sort you out real good
              Seriously though, how are your plans about attending (home) games? You say you only got money for a month
              I have enough money for home games

and I have already paid for 3 meals a day for about 3 months

money isnt the problem just want to know the underground network here.

and thx for advice!

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                Bon , stick around Greenwich , its a good area with some nice pubs , take no notice of the South of the River comments , South side is the best side , try the pie and mash in Greenwich market , even Peckam and Brixton are safe if you stick to the main roads ,and dont venture onto any estates. ( Brixton is actually very good for nightlife ). Try not to look too much like a tourist and you`ll be fine . Enjoy

thx mate
                im not a small size so I wont get in trouble

methinks, i am bit used to Greenwich because I took a walk yesterday night.

nice people round here. but I am bit frustrated bout vodafone services.

cant get an access to the net though I topped-up alot for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
                  Stay away from areas like Brixton and Peckham at night time. Central London is safe at night. If you do ever make it to NW London, stay away from areas like Acton and Harlesden and Cricklewood at night.

Going to Loftus Rd is safe, even for evening games.
                  thx mate,

just wondering if you also stay yourself away from those places, or is it solely for the newcomers like me.

anyway its wonderful here at night !

Comment

Originally posted by westsussexranger View Post
                    http://www.tfl.gov.uk/ use this site to find your way to loftus road. basically type in your local stop and either shepherds bush or white city and itll tell you
                    cheers!

Comment

I wanna live like a local person as you lots are

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                        BON Voyage
                        I will be here for few years

including my army service in South Korea it will be about 4¬5 years

gonna spend a year and then I will decide if I should take the army service or delay it til I finish obtaining a degree.

anyway you will be seeing me alot from now on

will be really nice to see you guys face to face

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                          so you got 10k cash on you Bon,cos thats the min a tourist will need for a month in london at £6 a 99 of a ice cream van.
                          I paid 3 meals a day for 3 month already when I was in Korea. And Ive paid for the place I will be living at.

Comment

Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
                            I paid 3 meals a day for 3 month already when I was in Korea. and I ve got about 1200 with me atm.

Ive paid for the place I will be living at, so 10K solely for entertainment wont be that bad aint it?
                            I will get my money from my korean account once I make an account here in London after a month

Comment

Welcome to London, you shouldn't really be posting how much money you have with you.

The Fulham and scum fans will be looking for you.

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
                                Check out Citibank (in Canary Wharf). They have branches in both Korea and Japan and are used to dealing with this part of the world. It is easier to transfer funds with them You can check out their website which is http://www.citibank.co.uk/. We have an account in both Japan and England and transfer funds back and forth instantaneously.
                                Sounds good! I will try visiting one of those citybanks real soon!

thx

Comment

Working...
                                X