Huddlestone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huddlestone

The Daily Mail claim that we're looking to sign Tom Huddlestone on loan, and we're also after Jake Livermore. Huddlestone would be a good signing. He's a big unit and on his day he's class. Most of my mates who are Tottenham fans rate him

Link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...available.html

Is there any Spurs players from Arrys reign we aren't linked with :pleasantsuprise:
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Is there any ex-Spurs players we aren't linked with :pleasantsuprise:
      don't you mean is there any player in the world we're not linked with! :pleasantsuprise:

Comment

Would love a midfield 3 of Huddlestone, Derry and Diame

Comment

Maybe Tom H. is the one we're looking at if Diame says thanks but no thanks.. They are quite the same kind of player, I'd rate Diame first tough.

Comment

Huddlestone is a great passer of the ball but not a lot else. He's not quick, or very mobile and isn't that great at tackling and workrate is questionable.... is that really the sort of player we need in a relegation battle?? No thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
              Huddlestone is a great passer of the ball but not a lot else. He's not quick, or very mobile and isn't that great at tackling and workrate is questionable.... is that really the sort of player we need in a relegation battle?? No thanks.
              Great awareness, as shown in this vid:

Also has a mean shot on him.

Comment

At this rate we'll be signing: Anelka, Remy, Keane, Diame, Livermore, Huddlestone, Sinclair, Snejder, Cahill, Beckham....anyone else I've forgotten?

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                  At this rate we'll be signing: Anelka, Remy, Keane, Diame, Livermore, Huddlestone, Sinclair, Snejder, Cahill, Beckham....anyone else I've forgotten?
                  You forgot Lescott and Distan.... Keep up.

Comment

Another new team, yippee!

Comment

well you have to admire HR, he's having a go..

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                        Distin, Ekotto, Parker, Dawson, Adebayor, Lescott, Lampard...

I guess it is juggling early in the window to keep lots of options in the air and attract interest - keep adding players at the start and keep removing them towards the end until you get your final best list.

Comment

Huddlestone knows how to CM in the EPL and passes fantastic from deep too. Another decent target.

I imagine a lot of these targets are upgrades which means the board would have to bite the bullet on some players to get better ones. So not necessarily spending more but the club deciding that not all the summer gambles paid off and to try to improve on them by selling and buying this window.

Comment

Let's just accept no one knows what the f..k is going on

Comment

Originally posted by zeberdee View Post
                              Huddlestone knows how to CM in the EPL and passes fantastic from deep too. Another decent target.

I imagine a lot of these targets are upgrades which means the board would have to bite the bullet on some players to get better ones. So not necessarily spending more but the club deciding that not all the summer gambles paid off and to try to improve on them by selling and buying this window.

Has to be said that the movement in Tottenham´s attack might be a bit better though.:pleasantsuprise:
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X