No announcement yet.

Ben Haim official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harry must think he can do a job and its not like we are going to attract the likes of Dawson/Lescott/Samba is it? Nelsen and Hill must be feeling it after the xmas run in so i bet they will welcome the help at CB.

Comment

At least he lowers the age of our CBs

Comment

Originally posted by Shrine View Post
        At least he lowers the age of our CBs

How old is he this year?

Comment

Useful player to have in the squad. Decent steady eddie type utility defender who wont mess about. Got one in the bank now but still need to improve at CD.

Comment

Can he play as a defensive midfielder aswell?
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
              I remember Puncheon being touted as pants when NW signed him. Doesn't look too shabby playing at Southampton.

Who knows how he will fit in. Granero is now world class once again, Onouha is finding his feet, SWP scores, Clint comes back off loan and is one of the men of the season so far. Derry continues to be picked despite his pace because he brings a physical presence. Form has to be a factor for all players. Someone recently posted an old youtube clip of HR defending 17 year old Fat Frank against sceptical WHU supporters, saying he would go right to the top. Harry has got to have seen something, he's managed him before and had him training for 6 weeks.
              The only thing he has been world class at is collecting his wages.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                Can he play as a defensive midfielder aswell?
                I think he has always played defence. Livermore sounds more the DM target from the press conference today

Comment

Originally posted by zeberdee View Post
                  I think he has always played defence. Livermore sounds more the DM target from the press conference today
                  Appreciated.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Does anybody have any comments as to how he played last Saturday?

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
                      Does anybody have any comments as to how he played last Saturday?
                      Solid if unspectacular . Very keen to impress and not afraid of the ball . Won't rip up trees but a very sound addition

Comment

Working...
                      X