Double agent SWP's goal celebration.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double agent SWP's goal celebration.

For 2 long years we've suffered his sliced and hooked shots being way off target time after time, then suddenly against his old club, double agent Philips tries to slice another but this time accidently catches it right and it flies in.

He then doesn't celebrate like the rest of our lads, and instead drops his head and arms and wonders 'OMG what have I gone and done against my beloved old team!!?' Respect? Bo11ox!

We pay his OTT wages now, and he should have instinctively felt the relief and joy like rest of his team mates and celebrated, especially after such a long time since he last scored. Does he not want us to win ffs?

Couple of days ago he was hated by most on here almost as much as Cisse and Bosingwa. Now he's suddenly our hero?? wtf.
    Last edited by Gerryhatrick; 03-01-2013, 02:59 PM.

I think he was shocked outta his skin that he actually put the ball in the back of the net ! as this pic shows his hands were stiff with shock !!

Comment

Jesus calm down. He played for Chelsea so he's not going to hate them like we do. Just another game for him and decided not to celebrate after getting a good reception from the home fans.

Comment

wasnt my reading of it. so long since he scored it was almost embarrasing to celebrate for 1 goal. knew he was going to get mobbed. anyway 'f' me, we win
        and there is still moaners. sure it aint you whos the double agent?

Comment

easy guys, was a 'tongue in cheek' post.

Comment

I get the impression he's a modest type of guy, probably doesn't 'do' celebrations. Will have to google his last goal (this century?) and see if he reacted differently. Couldn't really see him pulling the jersey up on the head or doing the Crouch robot. Prefers to shake hands perhaps...

Comment

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
              For 2 long years we've suffered his sliced and hooked shots being way off target time after time, then suddenly against his old club, double agent Philips tries to slice another but this time accidently catches it right and it flies in.

He then doesn't celebrate like the rest of our lads, and instead drops his head and arms and wonders 'OMG what have I gone and done against my beloved old team!!?' Respect? Bo11ox!

We pay his OTT wages now, and he should have instinctively felt the relief and joy like rest of his team mates and celebrated, especially after such a long time since he last scored. Does he not want us to win ffs?

Couple of days ago he was hated by most on here almost as much as Cisse and Bosingwa. Now he's suddenly our hero.
              Not my hero fella. Said last night the only thing he did right was put the ball in the back of the net. He was still our worse player on the pitch by a country mile and I'll still pick Hoilet over him if he's fit. Really hoping SWP takes a heap of confidence out of last night victory and applys it to his game. I'm a realist, not a fantasist and scoring the winning goal against those mugs down the road wont make me change my thoughts about him. Prepared to give him a chance thou.

Comment

Some people need to step away from the keyboard.

Celebrate a wonderful night don't look for things to moan about after a result like that.

It's not cool. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post
                  Jesus calm down. He played for Chelsea so he's not going to hate them like we do. Just another game for him and decided not to celebrate after getting a good reception from the home fans.
                  Exactly that. The fans were good to him like we were to Gorkss, and he repaid them by not celebrating the goal.

However, apart from his goal, MotD highlighted just how out of sync he was at times. Twice he failed to continue his forward run that would have taken him onto Taarabt and Fabio through balls, and once he got in a mix up with Taarabt.

Hopefully, his goal will give him confidence as he is likley to keep his place now that Cole is not joining and Hoilett has a hamstring injury.
                  Last edited by stanistheman; 03-01-2013, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Two years, guys, two years. He just forgot how to celebrate.
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

agree with ric.

He didn't have a good 1st half, i'll admit that but you can never knock the blokes effort.

I actually think SWP is very much a confidence player, and he has been playing with his confidence shot. I think HR is a good manager for him and will allow him to get forward.

Dazzer I am a massive WR fan another player you never rated, your not midgetist r u?
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                      X