Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The look on the Scum faces as we came out the ground............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The look on the Scum faces as we came out the ground............

will live me until the day I die. They were giving plenty of verbals, but I don't think any Ranger gave a to55!
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

I couldn't walk slower through Fulham if I tried. Soaked up every moment of it.

Comment

Shell shocked!!

They were absolutely fuming. What a night.

Comment

What a night. The looks on their faces were priceless.

Football is completely mental sometimes and for once our luck was in. What a night.

Comment

They were properly fuming. We just kept singing along the Fulham Road and at the station. Was like a big party.

Comment

A Chelsea mate (I know but we've all got em) of mine reckons we are the best away fans they have had at the Bridge this year and begrudgingly admitted a few Rangers took liberties on the NER before and after the game.

Great night all round

Comment

A real Chelsea fan from back in the day would put their hands up and say fair play.... I know quite a few home ad away lads from Chelsea... Ones where you could enjoy a jar after the game whatever the result.. They were the first to say well done.
              http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                A real Chelsea fan from back in the day would put their hands up and say fair play.... I know quite a few home ad away lads from Chelsea... Ones where you could enjoy a jar after the game whatever the result.. They were the first to say well done.
                My mates who go are good blokes to be fair but have been going for over 20 years and dislike the post 2003 fans as much as me.

Comment

knew the NER storys were true,buts as usual CFC dennying it on LLG site
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                    knew the NER storys were true,buts as usual CFC dennying it on LLG site
                    That site is full of wally's.

Comment

Ner??? Excuse my greeness
                      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Ner??? Excuse my greeness
                        North End Road

Comment

Yea I have a few that suprised me tbf gave me messages after the game saying fair play to ya great support and great win. Just the armchair ##### still giving it "you're $hit got lucky etc", I find it hilarious. Still buzzing from it this morning - what a night.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            Yea I have a few that suprised me tbf gave me messages after the game saying fair play to ya great support and great win. Just the armchair ##### still giving it "you're $hit got lucky etc", I find it hilarious. Still buzzing from it this morning - what a night.
                            Did you get on it Matty or be sensible as its a school night?

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
                              Did you get on it Matty or be sensible as its a school night?
                              Got on it before the game was boozing from about 3 (after a Nandos feast of course) but after the game trains weren't running our way after 10 so hopped in with me old man for a lift home straight from the ground. What game you next at ?
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X