Is this the end of Cisse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this the end of Cisse?

I hope not, he seemed really happy when we scored, and I think he likes it here. I just wish we had a team that was better suited to his game.

I am sure he does like it here, living on 80k a week and living in london ain't a bad life for doing f all most wks
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
      I hope not, he seemed really happy when we scored, and I think he likes it here. I just wish we had a team that was better suited to his game.
      In one word: no
      ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

He's decent, just needs that fire from last season then he's unstoppable. The offsides were getting annoying. But he plays on the cusp of the line. Wasn't suited to a parking the bus then counter game. Will feature again shortly
        ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
          Agree.

I think he is often labelled as lazy and uninterested as he plays with an attitude on the pitch. I think his reaction tonight to the goal and after the game says he does give a sh1t.

Comment

whos got a young enuff kid to do a rat style pic with Cisse.hair the fake bake the works though mind.
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              I am sure he does like it here, living on 80k a week and living in london ain't a bad life for doing f all most wks
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Torres also looks uninterested most of the time, and today he did not run after the balls he missed.......point is nothing particularly lazy about Cissé he is just a goalscorer and not a hard working attacking midfielder like Mackie - but his skills can win games for us. Remember the Stoke game last season - Priceless goal at the time. The only thing I do not like with Cissé is that he tends to be offside too much....that is simply not good enough.

Comment

May not be the end of Cisse.

Message has been delivered loud and clear by HR. Let's wait and see how Cisse responds.
                  'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                    whos got a young enuff kid to do a rat style pic with Cisse.hair the fake bake the works though mind.

Comment

Working...
                    X