Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notts County

More ambitious than us????

If i'm honest I'm quite jealous they have eriksson (not paladini) as a sporting director and i would certainly take campbell over all of our central defenders (well certainly stewart/hall)

i'm well aware they're in league 2 and we're in the championship but i could honestly see them getting to the premiership before us?

no reason for us to think we're going to get promoted anytime soon in my opinion.

Originally posted by iloverangers View Post
    More ambitious than us????

If i'm honest I'm quite jealous they have eriksson (not paladini) as a sporting director and i would certainly take campbell over all of our central defenders (well certainly stewart/hall)

i'm well aware they're in league 2 and we're in the championship but i could honestly see them getting to the premiership before us?

no reason for us to think we're going to get promoted anytime soon in my opinion.
    i have to agree mate.Even southampton paid a million for someone the other week.
    i saw elsewhere that pete still thinks we will be in prem in 2 years.
    power of prozac i reckon.

Comment

More ambiitious than us?

Signed Sol Campbell and still in Division 2, wouldn't swap places for the world
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

reckon luton have as much chance as us.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

they are in league 2 paying PREMIERSHIP wages.....wont take them long to move up the leagues.

Comment

pete - them being in league 2 right now makes them even more ambitious!

Comment

Of course there more ambitious they've come in and splashed the cash straight away and in signing campbell they've shown there intent i would of have him at rangers any day of the wk.

I would also hazard a guess that sven knows a little bit more about football than our director of football!!

Comment

I wouldn't want Campbell here anyway he is on his way out of the game so would be a pointless signing!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  More ambiitious than us?

Signed Sol Campbell and still in Division 2, wouldn't swap places for the world
                  sometimes pete you give the impression that you nothing about football at all.
                  of course they are more ambitious than us,they are putting their money where their mouth is,unlike us.
                  infact i would go as far to say that we seriously lack ambition.i read somewhere yesterday that (someone) might have been you, reckons that 8 out of our first 11 would walk into any other team in our league.
                  you are bonkers if you believe that,i cant even think of one.

Comment

Don't worry, give it 3 years they will be a bigger club and better than us.... They will have more success...

Comment

Notts County seem to be going about it the right way.

Comment

Working...
                      X