Benitez underestimated us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benitez underestimated us

He probably did not realise how much this derby means to us and how much we'll be up for it, and he rested their two best players, Hazard and Mata. Had they started, it would have been a lot tougher for us.

blame it on rafa they will or that girl torres

Comment

bo llocks to this post, I don't buy it marshy. We beat a pretty strong side, and Hazard hasn't really set the world alight. Yes I agree Mata is the man on form but they had a decent side out. We were organised and marshalled them well. Lets not take anything away from the qpr players
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        bo llocks to this post, I don't buy it marshy. We beat a pretty strong side, and Hazard hasn't really set the world alight. Yes I agree Mata is the man on form but they had a decent side out. We were organised and marshalled them well. Lets not take anything away from the qpr players
        Where was I taking anything away from the lads? I never even said they would have beaten us had they started, only that it would have been a lot tougher.

The fact is, Hazard is one of the best midfielders in the world (even if he has been out of form of late), and Rafa made a big mistake to rest those two.

Comment

The players when they came over to the crowd at the end were buzzing. Smiles on Derrys, Nelson, Hill and Nedums faces could not have been bigger

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            The players when they came over to the crowd at the end were buzzing. Smiles on Derrys, Nelson, Hill and Nedums faces could not have been bigger
            Was amazing mate. Clint was celebrating as much as us - what a top bloke. Mbia done his usual n all, 5 mins or so after everybody had cleared the pitched (all the QPR fans were still there going mental) he came out and tried coming into the crowd to give his shirt away but the jobsworth stewards wouldn't let him. Mugs.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Rangers fans still in the ground 15mins after the whistle singing and abusing the Chelsea fans that remained. Their fans looked in amazement at us

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Rangers fans still in the ground 15mins after the whistle singing and abusing the Chelsea fans that remained. Their fans looked in amazement at us
                add to that a full sing song all the way home, what a night, the newscumski fans didnt know what hit them. We took the **** and i for one had a fist ready but didnt need it at all them melted at the sight of us lot on our high horse. tube was real fun in fact it was so much fun i stayed on it for an hour more than i needed to. anyway its late and im still beging her in doors to let me shout uuurrrrsss as i jiz all over her boat, ant got to be at work till 7 so theres still a 00000.1 % chance this could happen. If not it my specail sock again

Comment

Working...
                X