vine...going out on loan???

many empty seats
    few travelling
    changing team and formations

still a massive 3 pts on the board and a possible 3rd rd of cup looms
    club shop raided weekly and now in ashes

what spin now??

good news...the beers are now cold!!!

We've gone backwards in the last 2 years. Spent fortunes on manager compensation, VIP areas and average players on exhorbitant wages. Debt has been re-structured but massively increased.

All could have been so much better.
    QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

you're so pessimistic that i bet you are genuinely shocked to find yourself still alive every morning...

for the love of god relax a bit. have a sit down. watch some telly.
      RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
        you're so pessimistic that i bet you are genuinely shocked to find yourself still alive every morning...

for the love of god relax a bit. have a sit down. watch some telly.
        Yeah... I hear EastEnders is good tonight. That will cheer you up.

Comment

there might be fewer on your coach but thta don't mean fewer are travelling
          800 - 1000 exeter
          1200 - plymouth
          1000 - brizzle, that's not bad considering loads of people still on holiday, maybe people are not travelling with you guys because you're so happy:byebye:

Comment

looking at our shi.te forward line what did you expect. Its not like we are not creating is it. You buy duffers you end up being lowest scorers in div like last season. thats with letting our top scorer go too:anger::anger::anger:
            Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Originally posted by wewillbeback View Post
              there might be fewer on your coach but thta don't mean fewer are travelling
              800 - 1000 exeter
              1200 - plymouth
              1000 - brizzle, that's not bad considering loads of people still on holiday, maybe people are not travelling with you guys because you're so happy:byebye:
              And because going to games by coach is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
              We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                And because going to games by coach is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                Not everyone wants an all-singing, all-dancing, all-boozing 10 hour round trip to places like Exeter and Plymouth.
                Doesn't mean to say we are boring. I'm quite happy with the coach trips.
                We're not all the same -- doesn't make certain people superior to, or better than, others.
                Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                  Not everyone wants an all-singing, all-dancing, all-boozing 10 hour round trip to places like Exeter and Plymouth.
                  Doesn't mean to say we are boring. I'm quite happy with the coach trips.
                  We're not all the same -- doesn't make certain people superior to, or better than, others.
                  I don't think I said that people who don't go on coaches are superior or better

I just find coach trips boring as all it is straight in and out , I see away trips as a day out rather just watching the game which 9 times out 10 is boring anyway its all about opinions I suppose
                  We Are The People.....

Comment

I agree about the pre-season.

That was clearly not a testing schedule for the players and they still don't lokk very fit.

Pre-season training should be very hard and provide a real test for the players. They would have learnt far more about their tactics formation and ability from a 0-2 defeat against Fulham, than they did from beating Southampton 3-0.

Comment

its basically the fact the owners havent given fans enough reason to go often...........second rate loan signings and a cast off manager dont exactly make me wanna spend a one'r watching!!!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X