Team for Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team for Tonight

as we near kick off I start to get that optimistic feeling I get before every game even though there is absolutely nothing to back it up, anyway my team...

Cesar

Dyer Onouha Nelson Traore

Derry

Faurlin Mbia Granero

Taarabt

Hoilett

Green will start. As will Hill. Mark my words.

Comment

Not far off our strongest starting 11. I would play Cisse for Derry, with Faurlin dropping into Derry's position.

Cisse is the only player we have that can finish, although he puts in about 30 per cent effort.
      :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
        If they do it will be at least 6. Hill will not live with Mata and Hazard. Suaraz made him look like a pub player, the movement of these two is similar.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
          didnt think Cesar did much wrong against Lpool, I love Hill but we will surely need to counter Torres with some pace

Comment

Hill was terrible against liverpool,would go with wilsons back four,Mbia holding.green should start,cesar was slow as **** for aggers header
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
              Hill was terrible against liverpool,would go with wilsons back four,Mbia holding.green should start,cesar was slow as **** for aggers header
              Cesar could do nothing about it as SWP was supposed to be on that post, SWP had to sprint to close down the short corner after Cisse sauntered back there at about 1mph.

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
                Not far off our strongest starting 11. I would play Cisse for Derry, with Faurlin dropping into Derry's position.

Cisse is the only player we have that can finish, although he puts in about 30 per cent effort.
                If only we had one. Pray God Cisse, Diakite, Traore, SWP, Anton aren't playing. 0-0 will do me.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                  as we near kick off I start to get that optimistic feeling I get before every game even though there is absolutely nothing to back it up, anyway my team...

Cesar

Dyer Onouha Nelson Traore

Derry

Faurlin Mbia Granero

Taarabt

Hoilett

ok with most of that but would rather Cisse instead of Taarabt.

Taarabt's an inconsistent luxury at home yet alone away from home and as much as Cisse seems to lack effort he is our only player who can turn good chances into goals.

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
                    Cesar could do nothing about it as SWP was supposed to be on that post, SWP had to sprint to close down the short corner after Cisse sauntered back there at about 1mph.
                    True kingy,but hill and Mbia both outjumped by agger,woeful defending.

Comment

I thnk our whole 25 man squad would struggle to get anything tonight

Comment

Is there still time to kidnap a few players in the hope thier call it off

Comment

we need to field 11 skips and sit them all in front of our goal
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Harry said we have 4 people out so expect a very different lineup to liverpool.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                              True kingy,but hill and Mbia both outjumped by agger,woeful defending.
                              Agreed. And heading supposed to be his strength as well.

Lost the initial header with the rat for his second goal as well

Comment

Working...
                              X