Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's settle it. Is Mackie good enough for the Premier League?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's settle it. Is Mackie good enough for the Premier League?

Personally, I think he is. Why? Because he scores goals, nightmare for defenders when he's running at you, and has proved on many occasions that he's a good striker in this league. Scored 7 in the league last season as a right midfielder with 3 assists, and 2 this season: poached in a goal at United, and scored a lovely header against Villa. I actually think he could be a key factor in keeping us up. Expect many more goals from him this season.
    Yes
    55.56%
    No
    44.44%
    Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 01-01-2013, 06:18 PM.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

No

Cant fault his work rate,drive etc but he not the real deal.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
      nightmare for defenders when he's running at you
      Because running into the corner flag and inevitably the ball going out of play gives all defenders sleepless nights

Comment

Yes, one of our better players who cares for Queens Park Rangers, if we go down teams like Weat Ham & Norwich will try to sign him & being as loyal as he is Mackie will properly stay.

Threads like this shouldn't be made about players that care, never mind how old they are. SWP's, Cisse, Zamora are good enough players but they don't care, hence why we're in this mess
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

The question should be "How many players in the EPL are worse than Mackie"?

Then you'll see he is a Premiership player and can also score the odd goals.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            The question should be "How many players in the EPL are worse than Mackie"?

Then you'll see he is a Premiership player and can also score the odd goals.
            Yep, he was brilliant for us last season.

Warnock, Hughes & Harry plays him so he must be doing something right. Personally I think it's disappointing to see threads like this because as I said so many others deserve stick
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Squad player yes. NOT a starter. Great impact sub. That's about it for me.

Comment

its not a slagging off thread,its a factual one.Doubt any would say he doesnt give 100% every game,its just what his game entails.
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                  Squad player yes. NOT a starter. Great impact sub. That's about it for me.
                  Agree there 100%.

One of the best squad players we could have.

Comment

Right now, I'd rather have him in the squad, use him more as an impact sub, rather than somebody who starts every game.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                      Personally, I think he is. Why? Because he scores goals, nightmare for defenders when he's running at you, and has proved on many occasions that he's a good striker in this league. Scored 7 in the league last season as a right midfielder with 3 assists, and 2 this season: poached in a goal at United, and scored a lovely header against Villa. I actually think he could be a key factor in keeping us up. Expect many more goals from him this season.
                      In a word NO

Comment

In two words, f..k no.

Comment

plays on the wing and get about 10 goals a season, not bad compared to the likes of SWP 0 goals- ever

Comment

lets not forget who he is playing up front with, definately worth a place in a squad of 25 but like others, you'd hope there was better options
                            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                            This morning's tempest I have to cross
                            I must be guided without a stumble
                            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

In three words: No way, Jose!

Comment

Working...
                              X