No announcement yet.

Julio to leave?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to Moose from talksport it will be Green leaving.

Comment

Nobody would want Cesar to go now would they?

Comment

Regardless of any interest, there's no way we will sell Cesar this window.... why would we???

Comment

Originally posted by zeberdee View Post
          Nobody would want Cesar to go now would they?
          nobody in their right mind, although i have to admit i was scepticle of him at first. now that he is settled in and on top form we cannot afford to lose him.

Comment

not this window but you could be looking at next seasons Man Utd keeper.

Comment

Cesar is 5 times as good as Green. Ridiculous comparison.
              :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                not this window but you could be looking at next seasons Man Utd keeper.
                thats exactly what i think aswell. same as when VDS went to fulham and then united took him after a few seasons.

Comment

I wouldn't swap him for any other keeper in the division.
                  :drunk:

Comment

If he goes now, we will go down. If Green plays all the time he is bound to a few howlers sooner or later which will cost us PL tenure.
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
                      Cesar is 5 times as good as Green. Ridiculous comparison.
                      Agreed! An outstanding keeper. But it speaks volumes how good Cesar really are, though. Green is also more than decent.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Would be a shame given his recent form. However Green is a very good keeper. Speak to any 'Ammers fans and they think he's great and they watched him over a number of years. If he does go hope we get a reasonable fee.

Comment

Cesar has conceded 22 goals in 15,5 games in EPL which is 1,42 per game.
                          Green has conceded 16 goals in 8,5 games in EPL which is 1,88 per game.
                          For me if one has to leave it would be Green

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
                            Cesar has conceded 22 goals in 15,5 games in EPL which is 1,42 per game.
                            Green has conceded 16 goals in 8,5 games in EPL which is 1,88 per game.
                            For me if one has to leave it would be Green
                            Sorry but your analysis is no good without a full list of data - for example, who were the opposition and what defenders did we have playing? More practically, look back to the first ten or so games of the season and note the injuries we had at the back and the constantly changing back four. Neither keeper's goals conceded record is much use without those stats and to determine who should leave on the basis of such stats is wrong. Can you give us a shots saved to goals conceded per game ratio as well because that would make your figures a bit more analytical?
                            Look, I'm not saying we should keep Green over Cesar, I'm just saying your stats don't help the debate - personally, I think we should keep them both because sooner or later Julio is going to pick up a knock and there are few keepers out there I would chose over Green in those circumstances.
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                              Sorry but your analysis is no good without a full list of data - for example, who were the opposition and what defenders did we have playing? More practically, look back to the first ten or so games of the season and note the injuries we had at the back and the constantly changing back four. Neither keeper's goals conceded record is much use without those stats and to determine who should leave on the basis of such stats is wrong. Can you give us a shots saved to goals conceded per game ratio as well because that would make your figures a bit more analytical?
                              Look, I'm not saying we should keep Green over Cesar, I'm just saying your stats don't help the debate - personally, I think we should keep them both because sooner or later Julio is going to pick up a knock and there are few keepers out there I would chose over Green in those circumstances.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I like the guy but he is a bit dodgy as well at times,i still have a nagging itch that he could have held that header from C.Cole? that J.Cole tapped in and not had to parry it straight to him,thats just my 2 cents worth...................

Comment

Working...
                                X