When's Captain Park Back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
    Park, could have stayed at Man Utd but wanted regular football.
    Fergie would have kept him but didn't want to stand in the way of a player that had never let Man Utd down when called upon and couldn't guarantee him a regular place in the Matchday Squads this season.
    That is the Real Truth about why he was allowed to go!!!

Most Man Utd Fans were shocked when Park was allowed to go as was a player that always gave 100%, he done his job when called upon and was highly rated for them.
    agree....couldnt guarantee him playing time because at 31 and after his injury there were better options in midfield for United and lets be honest Fergie was dead right. Shinji Kagawa is a better player than Park and Fergie is laughing
    Last edited by vblockranger; 31-12-2012, 02:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
      Park is praised because he has been a model proffessional, cant take that away from him. He would run until his heart burst for Sir Alex and he loved him for it. He was "allowed" to leave because he was unable to do that anymore and has been replaced by a similar player with maybe a bit more skill and technique. United and Sir Alec have come out of the deal where they normally do on deals such as this...on top and smoking a big fat cigar.
      He was not as good as he used to be, but he would still have been useful as a sub and big game starter, which is why SAF still wanted him to stay.

Comment

Originally posted by Joon View Post
        He was not as good as he used to be, but he would still have been useful as a sub and big game starter, which is why SAF still wanted him to stay.
        Wouldnt have started any games for United...just not good enough hence he now "plays" for us. In fact imo he wouldnt have got any game time at United and Fergie knew it which is why he was "allowed" to leave. And now we right back at the start again :-) . I'm off to bed and lets just agree to disagree :-) Go support that Korean at Swansea (not getting many games either tho is he? ) be a lot less stressful than following QPR.
        Last edited by vblockranger; 31-12-2012, 02:55 AM.

Comment

Wouldnt have started any games for United...just not good enough hence he now "plays" for us. In fact imo he wouldnt have got any game time at United and Fergie knew it which is why he was "allowed" to leave. And now we right back at the start again :-) . I'm off to bed and lets just agree to disagree :-) Go support that Korean at Swansea (not getting many games either tho is he? ) be a lot less stressful than following QPR.
          Wouldn't have started any games for United? No, he would have started a good number of "big" games, and subbed for many others. That part we can agree to disagree on.

As for Swansea, why don't you go and I stay?

Comment

Wouldn't have started any games for United? No, he would have started a good number of "big" games, and subbed for many others. That part we can agree to disagree on.

As for Swansea, why don't you go and I stay?
            Cant mate, QPR are my team. Your just a fly by night. Park wouldnt have got ANY game time for United and they was right to get rid of him. Its just facts but you dont like to see it because he is your hero. Understandable.

Comment

SAF might have said to Park that he wants him to stay even though he won't get as much time - just to be nice , but really he just wanted him gone if you think about it. They've been planning that Kagawa signing for about a year before Park left so they were obviously trying to replace him. Also with the amount of midfielders they have now (Valencia, Nani, Cleverley, Anderson, Scholes, Powell and Kagawa.), I don't think Park would ever get a game.
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Cant mate, QPR are my team. Your just a fly by night. Park wouldnt have got ANY game time for United and they was right to get rid of him. Its just facts but you dont like to see it because he is your hero. Understandable.
                Look who's talking facts now? :p

As you said earlier let's agree to disagree on how much playing time Park would have gotten if he stayed at Manchester United. That part is just speculation anyway, although I doubt they keep players on payroll to not give them ANY game time.

And as for QPR being your team, it is mine too. You don't own it, you know.

Comment

Look who's talking facts now? :p

As you said earlier let's agree to disagree on how much playing time Park would have gotten if he stayed at Manchester United. That part is just speculation anyway, although I doubt they keep players on payroll to not give them ANY game time
                  we do anyhow so Park will still earn thousands of pounds for doing nothing. He is past it now , move on to someone else. Korea must have an up and coming new star?

Comment

we do anyhow so Park will still earn thousands of pounds for doing nothing. He is past it now , move on to someone else. Korea must have an up and coming new star?
                    I'm here following and supporting QPR, so why would I be discussing upcoming new stars that are not attached to QPR, at this forum?

Comment

Hang on, no need to rush. Let's wait and see If Park really wants to play for QPR when we go down!
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                        Hang on, no need to rush. Let's wait and see If Park really wants to play for QPR when we go down!
                        This thread must end here

I agree Park hardly featured at QPR, but at the same time, there are other players to be blamed for getting paid insanely alot doing nth.

Comment

I'm here following and supporting QPR, so why would I be discussing upcoming new stars that are not attached to QPR, at this forum?
                          because i am a fan of QPR while you are a fan of an individual who cant get a game for my club. No different than an away fan imo.

Comment

because i am a fan of QPR while you are a fan of an individual who cant get a game for my club. No different than an away fan imo.
                            I am a fan of QPR, and I am also a fan of its players, including Park, who led me to this club in the first place. I have said more times before than I care to repeat, so this is the last time I will tell you, you have zero authority on the matter of who is a fan of QPR and who is not, except in the case of your own self.

The same applies to all international fans of QPR. Who do you think you are anyway? Tony Fernandez? :x_x:
                            Last edited by Joon; 31-12-2012, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Come on 59 posts!!!!
                              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                                Come on 59 posts!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X