time to be honest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• time to be honest

Apologies but writing this from blackberry.
    We do have some cracking young players:
    Nedum - ******** to the lot of you, I think this guy is futurer captain material. Give him time
    Samba- not sure what's happening with him but come on this guy can play. In my view he could be best player we've had. Viera but better
    Adel - no need to say anything
    Hoilet - I think he's class give him a chance

These are 4 great young players. Come on guys let's be positive. These lot are the future. When have we last had young players like this?

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
    Samba- not sure what's happening with him but come on this guy can play. In my view he could be best player we've had. Viera but better
    You cannot be serious

Comment

that deserved a Mcenroe for sure

Comment

Nedum - ******** to the lot of you, I think this guy is futurer captain material. Give him time

These are 4 great young players. Come on guys let's be positive. These lot are the future. When have we last had young players like this?
        You're on a wind up right? Diakite couldn't fall over right today. Has been shocking all season bar one game up at Sunderland. Him and M'Bia were an embarrassment today to themselves, the club and to the football profession. If that's what they think playing football is then I'm going to call myself a pro golfer with my handicap of 17.

As for Nedum, he runs around like the footballs a hot potato. Was a little better today but still how Like Young lost his place to him is beyond me!

Most games Hoilet has been toilet. Shown glimpses of what he can but he's gone from Blackburn a poor side to us who's even worse. Bet he a **** for picking us!!

Those three could all leave tomorrow and wouldn't be missed. They could take M'Bia with them too.

Comment

Ok, so who was driving force for wins against arsenal, spurs and swansea?

Comment

You are dead serious about this aint ya

Comment

Diakite is a pub player at best , Adel has 1 good game from 5, Hoilett cant get into the team due to his attitude. Ok ill give you Ned, he may have a decent future.

Comment

Absolutely classic post! To say Diakite could be the best player we've ever had after the game he just paid, priceless!

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                  Diakite is a pub player at best , Adel has 1 good game from 5, Hoilett cant get into the team due to his attitude. Ok ill give you Ned, he may have a decent future.
                  Fark playing against that pub side then, they'd be half handy.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

You must be joking about Diakite. He runs like headless chicken thinking he can nutmeg everybody!
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Diakite has been absolutely shocking this season. He seems to think he has all the time in the world on the ball and gives it away most of the time. He has become a liability. Its a shame because last year he showed real promise.

Other real let downs since joining us have been Onoura, Park, Hoillett, Zamora, Ferdinand, Barton, SWP, Green, Cesar, Bosingwa, the list goes on.

Comment

I had a slash in my best pals mums wardrobe when I was drunk and blamed him.
                        "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                        London Pride is a flower that's free.
                        London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                        And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                          I had a slash in my best pals mums wardrobe when I was drunk and blamed him.
                          I followed through last summer at my mate's house party, paniced and put my soiled boxers in the toilet cistern.

Comment

I dosed up someone who worked for me with ghb in his cider and thought I'd killed him. This honesty thing is great.
                            "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                            London Pride is a flower that's free.
                            London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                            And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                              I dosed up someone who worked for me with ghb in his cider and thought I'd killed him. This honesty thing is great.
                              I changed the wallpaper on me boss's computer at work to a naked fireman and blamed it on another fella when me boss didn't see the funny side. Went radio rental & the fella that copped the blame nearly broke down into tears.

Indeed it does Loney, I feel like a new man getting all this off me chest.

Comment

Working...
                              X