Hill isn't good enough for the Premier League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hill isn't good enough for the Premier League

I love Hill's attitude and his commitment, but he is no where near good enough to play in the Premier League. He played well at the end of last season but he just can't hack it this season. That said, out of the defenders we've got, i'd prefer to see him line up alongside Nelsen.

You see who he was up against today? Most defenders will probably struggle against Suarez.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

You are right but Hughes knew this last January when trying to sign Samba and again in August when trying to get Dawson. Why oh Why did we have no back up plan for either as this has been a problem all season!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
        You see who he was up against today? Most defenders will probably struggle against Suarez.
        I'm not going by today's performance, I'm going by his overall performance this season. If we sign another centre-back in January then Redknapp will surely drop Hill

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
          Even so, that firts goal is shocking there is no way Suarez should run round him like it did, that wasn't skill he just knocked the ball past him and ran round him!

Comment

Wasn't M'Bia meant to replace Hill? You know, the guy that has publicly said that he prefers playing midfield?!

Comment

Working...
            X