Midfield today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midfield today

Harry got the midfield wrong today, Faurlin should have started and Granero or Hoillet, SWP should be left in the dressing room and Mackie should have been on the bench, probably Harry should have made a change after 20 mins, even if it just sent a message to the other players if you don't perform you will be off.

Originally posted by Macca View Post
    Harry got the midfield wrong today, Faurlin should have started and Granero or Hoillet, SWP should be left in the dressing room and Mackie should have been on the bench, probably Harry should have made a change after 20 mins, even if it just sent a message to the other players if you don't perform you will be off.
    Shhh, better be careful for saying God Harry got it wrong. I got accused of being an armchair wannabe just for stating something similar to you.

Remember, if Hughes got something wrong, you're allowed to come here and slate him.
    If Harry gets something wrong and you point it out, you're just one of those delusional armchair fans who thinks he knows better than the manager!

Yep, we don't do hypocrisy at QPR, do we?

Comment

Derry will and should start against cfc,how come graneros first touch was the free kick? Baffling
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
        Derry will and should start against cfc,how come graneros first touch was the free kick? Baffling
        Tarbs was going to take it, then Granero came and said he wanted it, Tarbs did not want to seem to let go but Derry had a word with him. I think Tarbs respects Derry, they have played together since Tarbs was very young, and so he moved over.
        Last edited by Marshy; 30-12-2012, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
          Tarbs was going to take it, then Granero came and said he wanted it, Tarbs did not want to seem to let go but Derry had as word with him. I think Tarbs respects Derry, they have played together since Tarbs was very young, and so he moved over.
          Nice show of respect to Derry. Granero shouldnt have been on the pitch.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
            That really farked me off no end.
            Granero comes on as sub, just as a free kick is awarded us, and some players actively stopped Adel from taking it, and allowed Granero to take it, BADLY.
            What the fark was that all about?????
            That club of ours has taken leave of it's senses.

Comment

Remind me why Tarrabt should take it, is I because his other 100 or so free kicks have been so good!

On the subject of Rednapp got it seriously wrong today and should not be without criticism, need to decide on his best midfield and stick to it.

Comment

Working...
              X