What would be the point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would be the point

Of spending any more money in january.This team is all but relegated so just accept it and start making plans for next season.Save the money and invest in next season no point in just chucking money at a lost cause,and let Harry start from scratch.

Harry will not be here next season. We have to give it a go under him.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Start all over again, sell half the players we have atm, put Owen as our next manager, bring some U-23 we have to the first 11. and buy 2~3 fine strong-willed players from South American countries and somewhere round east northern europe.

Comment

I agree, one week ago I still had hope but now if I was the owner/manager I would not spend a dime in January, just try and get rid of a few useless big earners in preparation for the many lean years that await us in the Championship.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
          I agree, one week ago I still had hope but now if I was the owner/manager I would not spend a dime in January, just try and get rid of a few useless big earners in preparation for the many lean years that await us in the Championship.

That´s why we have to spend in the January window. It will mean the end of the club if we get relegated.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Totally agree Dave,be no point at all as its not just a couple of players needed its a whole new squad. Harry should sell what he can & play some of the younger players as they surely can't be any worse than the likes of mbia,onouha and diakite.

Comment

Working...
            X