Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QPR line up Everton's Distin if they can't get Dawson (Mirror)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR line up Everton's Distin if they can't get Dawson (Mirror)

QPR boss Harry Redknapp has lined up Everton’s *Sylvain Distin as an alternative to Tottenham Michael Dawson.

Redknapp is desperate to sign a new central *defender in *January, who can also provide *leadership in the dressing-room.

Distin captained Portsmouth under *Redknapp and the *65-year-old also tried to sign the Frenchman for Tottenham.

Redknapp has shown a strong interest in Dawson, who has spent much of the first half of the season on the Tottenham substitutes’ bench.

Dawson will have talks about his future with *Tottenham boss Andre Villas-Boas, who recently he claimed he wanted to keep the former England international.
    Sunderland are also interested in Dawson, which is why Redknapp has added Distin to his long list of January transfer window targets.

Everton will be reluctant to sell Distin, but they are yet to extend the *35-year-old’s contract past the end of the season and will bid to take Joleon *Lescott back to Goodison on loan, with a view to a *permanent move.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...fender-1509930

Distin is a great defender, wouldn't mind him here alongside Nelsen at centre back!
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

wow. distin is 35 and that turkish striker erding is 34.

tell me this is a joke.
    Last edited by Hitman34; 30-12-2012, 02:31 PM.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      wow. distin is 35 and that turkish striker hemlit is 34.

tell me this is a joke.
      Distin would be a very good addition for the last part of the season. The turkish striker is only 28! Still at the peak of his career
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

i stand corrected nik,

still say no to disin though, would rather ben turner

Comment

its all well and good who we would rather,but facts is we are bottom,we have a shat ground,we arnt massivley followed,we arnt super rich so just because we in London dont mean we will attract the cream.
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

dont want cream, it turns sour just like the shower we got now, i want cheaper players who are on the fringes of prem teams along with young players in form in the championship. you can keep your "creamy dross"

Comment

anyway, off to loftus road now to watch us lose again. catch you later and look forward to all the moaning again. along with matty's positivity

Comment

no one wants my cream anymore lol
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                X