Not good BUT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not good BUT?

well thats us well and truly in the p!! and to be honest i find i dont care. Not for the first time since we have been in the prem, i have watched the team i love, do nothing on the pitch. Yes there were a few performances of note by honest Pros but no quality, no shape. The crowd was the quietest i have heard for a long time. We need to go down, we need to strip back the club and start again. it will take time and its such a shame but too many mistakes have been made.

The squad we have is really poor and its aparent they dont care. They will leave and move on to pastures new. It us the fans, who live this club day in day out who will suffer.
    Many of these players will have relegation clauses in their contracts. Thank god because if we do get relegated i dont think any of these would get us up.
    My only hope is Harry and TF stay and they setup a system within the club that sees youngsters coming through asap.
    Why not play Max Ehmer today. Anton is poor, confidence is shot. Give the young lad a go.

Out in Jan must go
    Bowsingwa
    Green
    Ferdinand
    Dyer
    Fabio
    swp
    Diakite
    Cisse
    Johnson
    Ephram
    Park

It wont happen, but i do believe we now have a strong no nonsense manager who will strip this squad and do the right things. Tony has been nieve but is a shining light.
    So hope its a big performance on Sunday, but whatever, i will celebrate because some of the tosh will be gone forever.

Thought Diakite was and is much better than the hopelessly over rated Faurlin.
    http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Faurlin had a bad game today. He was over powered by a very hard working and physically strong Mulumbu. Normally Faulin uses the ball and retains it far better than Diakite. Diakite drives better and gets more bookings.

Comment

Faurlin always gives the ball away and bottles challenges
        http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
          Faurlin had a bad game today. He was over powered by a very hard working and physically strong Mulumbu. Normally Faulin uses the ball and retains it far better than Diakite. Diakite drives better and gets more bookings.
          Not trying to jump on the band wagon here but I said before he's two yards short from being a good midfielder and alway struggles against a side that is quick and who shut him down quickly. That said today when he had the ball he gave it away pretty much all night long.

Comment

Working...
          X