No announcement yet.

Frank Lampard? **** off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This clown has successfully achieved my ignore status!

Comment

who dazz
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
        Huh?
        'Honey for tea'?
        I want us to retain some small particle of self-respect.
        We lose what little we have left, if we go cap-in-hand to that club in SW6.
        You might be OK with that, I am not. That's all.
        Exactly.

Comment

What absolute rubbish why wouldn't you want a player like lamoard and if you feel we lose respect what about Sexton, Wicks, Wilkins Webb, Peacock so we lost respect in 1974 then did we.

Comment

rather be relegated than have this scummy **** in a rangers shirt...what next John Terry?

Comment

Comment

Peacock started out for us. Wicks did not join us directly from Chelski. Managers are different.

I don't have a problem with every Chelski player moving up to LR, but I do with Frank who has become Chelski through-and-through.

Comment

I dont want him like i dont want Anelka or Joe Cole. Sick of us signing has beens looking for a last pay day.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                    I dont want him like i dont want Anelka or Joe Cole. Sick of us signing has beens looking for a last pay day.
                    Exactly, I would rather get some fresher younger talent who wants to play for us and is not just looking for a last pay day. Even if we go down, we'll still at least have someone for the future who could help us get back up.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
                      Exactly, I would rather get some fresher younger talent who wants to play for us and is not just looking for a last pay day. Even if we go down, we'll still at least have someone for the future who could help us get back up.
                      In an ideal world wouldn't we all. But what young talent can we attract that will come? We're hardly an attractive proposition at the moment.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        In an ideal world wouldn't we all. But what young talent can we attract that will come? We're hardly an attractive proposition at the moment.
                        I am sure there are plenty of young players playing in leagues abroad who would love to come and try and prove it in the Premier League. You have to remember, even if we offer 20k a week, that is probably a lot more than the contract they're currently on. Yes, it is a risk, but that's what we pay Harry and his team good money for - to go and find talent and bring it to the club.

Comment

he can come kiss our badge like he did west hams before chelsea , tho i think he has had a great career would his heart be in it at his age i dont know. i think he will probably join drogba abroad , or retire him and his cousin own half of barnes

Comment

I think his heart might be in it as he is English and a Londoner, and he would be playing for family. A lot of the mercenary problems we seem to have are with some of our other European acquisitions. Even SWP seems to be motivated under HR and I'm sure he wouldn't refuse to sit on the bench.

And I eventually forgave Furs for being ex-Chelsea when he got that goal against Oldham......

Still can't see it happening though

Comment

Apperently had a few offers from the MLS already(?).
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

I'd be very happy top have a midfield player with an eye for goal at QPR.

And being Harry's nephew, I am confident that Frank Lampard will work his socks off to help QPR stay up.

Comment

Working...
                                X