Taarabt NOT In Morrocco Squad For ACN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    You never know what's going on with Adel...
    He is a good lad, who just wants to have fun. Thatīs my main impression of him. But he is also a very taalented fotballer who from time to doesnt fit into a team. I actually think he could have done it quite good in any kind of sports.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
      He is a good lad, who just wants to have fun. Thatīs my main impression of him. But he is also a very taalented fotballer who from time to doesnt fit into a team. I actually think he could have done it quite good in any kind of sports.
      Agree with that. Gotta love him.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        But I want him to be a good lad for us, not AC Milan!!!

Comment

الطّاوسي، وفي معرض جوابه على أسئلة بخصوص العلاقة مع المثير للجدل عادل تعرابت، قال إنّ الأخير رفض استقباله رغم سابق اتفاق جعل الطاوسي وسعيد بادّو ينتقلان إلى لندن.. وزاد النّاخب الوطني: "كنت أريد الحديث مع تاعرابت عن الدواعي التي قد تجعلني لا أناديه للمشاركة بمعية لاعبي المنتخب، خصوصا ما سبق وأن رُصد من نقص انضباطه، إلاّ أنّه لم يستقبلنا بالمرّة.. كما أنّ وكيل أعماله، رغما عن علمه بتحركنا، استقلّ طائرة وسافر تجنبا للجلوس معنا.. يبقى هذا تصرّفا غير مقبول بالمرّة.. والمنتخب الوطني المغربي أكبر من أي لاعب كان".
          thats what moroccan manager said in conference press this morning concerning adel and the cup, google translation gives this I think its understandable translation :

Tawsa, In answer to questions regarding the relationship with the controversial Adel Taarabt, he said that the latter refused to accept despite an earlier agreement make Tawsa and happy Badu passed down to London .. And increased voter National: "I want to talk with Taarapt for reasons that might make me not أناديه to participate together with the players, especially those already monitored from a lack of discipline, but he did not greet us at all .. The Agent, in spite of his knowledge بتحركنا, boarded a plane he traveled to avoid sitting with us .. this behavior remains totally unacceptable .. and the Moroccan national team than any other player. "

Comment

I hope it means the sideshow of whether he goes ACN or not is over now and he can stop talking about going to Barcelona and going to AC Milan and everyone can pull in the same direction of helping the club out of the current mess. If he starts by scoring today and tearing WBA a new one like he did to Fulham everyone will be happy.

Comment

I know I'm late but this is brilliant news
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...
              X