Magilton: We'll turn the corner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magilton: We'll turn the corner

QPR boss Jim Magilton remains confident he can turn around their poor start to the season and mount ...

More...

we'll turn the corner....players can't even get it past the first man

Comment

Well, IMHO I don't think he has long left........

Comment

....into a one way street?
        Don't Get Mad get Even!

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
          Well, IMHO I don't think he has long left........
          could be right there mate........

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
            could be right there mate........
            I think though they have set him a deadline (or a target) to win the next few matches, otherwise I think he could be on the way out...

When he first signed on as manager, they said they need a good strong start to the season... which has not happened, so it doesn't look good...

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
              I think though they have set him a deadline (or a target) to win the next few matches, otherwise I think he could be on the way out...

When he first signed on as manager, they said they need a good strong start to the season... which has not happened, so it doesn't look good...
              quite frankly didn't look good in my eyes when they appointed him.....he is meeting my expectations so far so not surprised.

Comment

We'll turn the corner........at christmas......

Comment

I think itd be ridiculous to get rid of him so early, however we have hada terrible start - so wouldnt be surprised if hes gone, if we dont win in a couple of games time

Comment

We'll turn the corner....

...when Gorkss, Connolly, Buzz and Vine are on the pitch and not the faffing bench.
                    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Lets see how the next 2 league games go. They are must wins. Two wins will lift the confidence and hopefully lead to us going on a bit of a run.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                        quite frankly didn't look good in my eyes when they appointed him.....he is meeting my expectations so far so not surprised.
                        Agreed. However I odn't think the board will get rid off him unless we are in relegation trouble. 1 they would make themselves look pretty stupid. 2. If magilton is the best they could get this time round there would be an even bigger shortage of applicants next time around

Comment

try playing our best players -

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
                            try playing our best players -
                            spot on mate

Comment

apart from the obvious striker department - we havea very good side - however, most of them are on the bloody bench. WAKE UP JM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X