The Prem ,are we really suited.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Prem ,are we really suited.

1.we have a small fan base,Norwich {i know only team in county} sell out home away,and seem to have really embrassed the Prem.
    2.Our ground isnt Prem or really top champ standard.
    3.traing facilities ,infrastructure is being addressed but still way of.
    4.Youth,was let die years ago but as above.
    5.squad,on paper yes,of,not so sure.

IMO we are and was not ready for the prem anbd all it intails.But hey we here and got to make the most of it.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

You could say the same about Swansea though and they are making a good fist of it.

If you have good management and a half decent fan base you have got half a chance.

Comment

Jacks have better ground,prob better training and youth as well.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Yeah granted our ground as much as i love the place is abit outdated and the thrill of sitting with your knees up against your shoulders is starting to wear off a bit but Swansea dont have a massive infrastructure. They are punching above their weight. IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
          Yeah granted our ground as much as i love the place is abit outdated and the thrill of sitting with your knees up against your shoulders is starting to wear off a bit but Swansea dont have a massive infrastructure. They are punching above their weight. IMO
          They're punching well above their weight based on their showing so far v. Man U. Very impressed with their pace, appetite, technical ability and creativity. Sadly we saw none of those things, yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
            They're punching well above their weight based on their showing so far v. Man U. Very impressed with their pace, appetite, technical ability and creativity. Sadly we saw none of those things, yesterday.

they play a very compact game, always three of four players within 50 feet of the ball, every player seems to know what they are supposed to do.
            also very good scouting and investing in players with a sell on value.
            From Holland with love

Comment

Swansea have an element of fan ownership and a fans rep on the board I think. Interesting way forward I think.
              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Just walking before they can run. Getting established before they become a global marketing sensation household name and total f*** up

Comment

Working...
                X