Possibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possibility

We could be out of the bottom three by January.

Next two games are winnable and both Wigan and Southampton have two tough away games. Even yesterday we were better organised and whilst we didn't threaten with a bit more luck we could have held on. On another note the support yesterday was brilliant and that can only help the team, so lets keep positive and see what the next few months brings

I am not sure If you watched the game, but in the second half Newcastle had the ball all the time and we could not make any tackle or pass any ball (apart from Cisse's shot) until they scored!
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Yes I was at the game and you are right we didn't keep the ball well enough partly because we took Granero off who at least keeps possession but it was always going to be tough at Newcastle and despite the deluded fans who believe we have quality players (ask Tarrabt) we simply don't. Having said that we still have a chance, there are some poor teams this season and we are not dead yet.

Comment

thats the spirit!, one bad game in 5 , lets put it right at home

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
          thats the spirit!, one bad game in 5 , lets put it right at home
          How many times I have I heard this over the last months????

Comment

Based on our performance vs Newcastle is the Liverpool game not winnable. But the the spirit is great though

Comment

Been better at home for sure but cannot say I am as optimistic as some are with the current squad.

Just a few more good players fighting for the cause could make a big difference though.

So I am hoping that a week on Wednesday the loan deals are announced and the players arrive because it had got to be done early.

Doubt anyone can arrive in time for CFC away but maybe some can get a run out for the WBA Cup game on Jan 5th.

Comment

Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
                Based on our performance vs Newcastle is the Liverpool game not winnable. But the the spirit is great though
                Strange that they lost to Villa who got beat 8-0 today but Liverpool looked decent against Fulham. It's a funny old game eh

Comment

Working...
                X