X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do some fans just love a moan!!!

Ok we lost today and we all have a right to moan,
    But up until today we were unbeaten and a **** performance was our demise,
    QPR were ****ed up by past owners years ago, we now have a man that cares about us,

People are frustrated and let's face it, it is not always easy being a Rangers fan if you looked what we have been through in the last 20 years on and off the field. The fans thought or believed things would be better under TF and Hughes guidance this year but it has fallen apart. I do not think most people have it in for TF or HR but are frustrated as we could have won 2 or 3 of those recent matches. It will be interesting to see how the fans now react to HR's comments about the players as this could back fire with more of our fans abusing our players.

Comment

Yes Yes Yes

Comment

1 win in 7 months & players like Bosingwa are on 65k a week, let alone everyone else not putting in enough effort for their vast wages. I think fans have a right to moan as that's our money paying their wage
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Anyone , me included, who were mad enough to travel 300 miles to watch that crap are entitled to moan. just not acceptable performance.

Comment

Working...
          X