Ferdinand at RB for Onuoha?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferdinand at RB for Onuoha?

could somebody please explain this to me?
    First game ; QPR 1 Bolton Wanderers 3, Saturday 2nd December 1978.
    Parkes,Clement,Gillard,Hollins,Howe,Shanks,Eastoe, Francis,Harkouk,Busby,McGee

maybe a knock ?

Comment

Insane decision. Absolutely insane. What was Harry thinking???

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        Insane decision. Absolutely insane. What was Harry thinking???
        well we dont know do we? maybe a knock in training? maybe woke up feeling unwell? who knows?

Comment

And Onouha's a rubbish RB too.

Comment

Harry must have had a brain seizure

Comment

pretty sure harry knows best - and whats going on re injuries, knocks etc.
              why would harry suddenly become clueless or have a seizure..............give him a break!

Comment

I can't see Harry just out of the blue thinking he'll try Ferdinand at RB and see how that works, I am interested to hear why he made this move! In saying that, Anton was not the reason we lost this match!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

Both crap anyway. I'd free transfer em both as no1 would buy em off us. Waste of space the pair of em.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                    Both crap anyway. I'd free transfer em both as no1 would buy em off us. Waste of space the pair of em.
                    This. x 1,000,000 to the power of n

Comment

Originally posted by surreyranger View Post
                      Ferdinand at RB for Onuoha? - could somebody please explain this to me?
                      Yes - Onuoha and Traore took knocks in the week and didnt recover in time, and Bosingwa didnt travel with the squad. Ferdinand was the 3rd choice RB.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                        Yes - Onuoha and Traore took knocks in the week and didnt recover in time, and Bosingwa didnt travel with the squad. Ferdinand was the 3rd choice RB.
                        In fairness to Ferdinand he was ok today and far from our worst performer.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          In fairness to Ferdinand he was ok today and far from our worst performer.
                          Think that says more about the rest of them that it does Anton! But to be fair, the likes of Granero, Cisse and Faurlin were far worse than he was today.

Comment

Anton was ok at RB in the same way a traffic cone would have been good at right back if the ball didn't deflect off it into the goal. Harry's polished Hughes's (and Warnock's post August 2011) turds so much they've fallen apart. We're f&cked playing Anton period... And Cisse, Granero, SWP, Holliet... Cisse has to play because, at present, there's no one else.

Comment

MOTD analysis showed Nelsen dealing supremely with endless balls crossed into the box. Where from? The Newcastle left... Thank Christ that OK RB Anton wasn't preventing those crosses, so that Hansen could highlight Nelsen's masterclass at defending balls allowed into your box by a sh1te player playing RB...

Comment

Working...
                              X