Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potential signings ?????

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/366170

Don't think we need Joe Cole (overated and we've got enough midfielders ) ..........But I would love a front 2 of Crouch and anelka !!!

Crouch and Anelka sounds good, however I would love DJ to be given his chance under Harry.

Comment

Can we stop pining after a 'front two' please? 433/4231 suits our entire midfield. Our wingers are useless as wide midfielders, but better at breaking behind a defence when played higher up. And Ale is best as a holding player. And of course Taarabt is best behind a lone forward...

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        Crouch and Anelka sounds good, however I would love DJ to be given his chance under Harry.
        I totally agree with this. If we can just bring in a commanding centre half that will make me very happy.
        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

anelka and crouch wd be awesome. but still the big signing is a centre back.

Comment

Crouch has 2 ½ years left on his current deal and was signed for £10m rising to £12m less than two years ago. Stoke definitely won't sell for under £7-8m. And if we pay that kind of money, do we really want a 31- year old on a 3 or 4 year long deal?

Comment

Crouch I don't mind. but Anelka isn't as good as he used to be. I often watched him playing in China, his form was awful. I m telling you the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
                Crouch has 2 ½ years left on his current deal and was signed for £10m rising to £12m less than two years ago. Stoke definitely won't sell for under £7-8m. And if we pay that kind of money, do we really want a 31- year old on a 3 or 4 year long deal?
                Not for me.

I dont want Crouch as dont want players who look for the easy long "out ball" to the tall bloke up top and look to pick up the 2nd balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Geng View Post
                  Can we stop pining after a 'front two' please? 433/4231 suits our entire midfield. Our wingers are useless as wide midfielders, but better at breaking behind a defence when played higher up. And Ale is best as a holding player. And of course Taarabt is best behind a lone forward...
                  Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
                    Crouch I don't mind. but Anelka isn't as good as he used to be. I often watched him playing in China, his form was awful. I m telling you the truth.
                    His stats out there are very ordinary but Harry has a bit of a track record of getting one last hurrah so maybe he could do this same with what some feel is a washed up has been....

Comment

I think he will be too expensive for us, hopefully.

Comment

Not looking good for signings

Anelka has obviously had his best days and only scored 3 goals in 22 appearances in China

Crouch aint the type of striker we need as dont want hoof ball style of football and Cole aint better then most the midfielders we got already

Hard to find a striker out there who is available with a decent record of goals

Would like to get Remy with our set up but dont look like that will happen
                        Last edited by Dale; 22-12-2012, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                          Not for me.

I dont want Crouch as dont want players who look for the easy long "out ball" to the tall bloke up top and look to pick up the 2nd balls.
                          Agreed, Hooper for me.

Comment

I Would like us to buy Marvin Emnes.A smart player, who I would think would link up well with Adel.
                            Last edited by Shania; 22-12-2012, 03:53 PM.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

You are joking?

Comment

Working...
                              X