X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
    great player, would be delighted.
    Agree totally.

This bloke always seemed to score goals for Chelsea when he'd come off the bench and in his time there has a 1 in 4 ratio and that's when he's often played bit parts in games. Add to that his time in Feyonord where he had a 1 in 2 ratio and for the Ivory Coast a 1 in 3 ratio and that adds up to a consistent goalscorer even when not sonsistently starting games and therefore ideal for us.

The fact some QPR fans are slating him as an option, when we have a crocked Zamora and Johnson as 2 of our 3 squad strikers is beyond me, or are they still of the belief that DJ Campbell is the answer. Kalou is different class compared to all of those players regardless what Chelsea fans think.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
      Agree totally.

This bloke always seemed to score goals for Chelsea when he'd come off the bench and in his time there has a 1 in 4 ratio and that's when he's often played bit parts in games. Add to that his time in Feyonord where he had a 1 in 2 ratio and for the Ivory Coast a 1 in 3 ratio and that adds up to a consistent goalscorer even when not sonsistently starting games and therefore ideal for us.

The fact some QPR fans are slating him as an option, when we have a crocked Zamora and Johnson as 2 of our 3 squad strikers is beyond me, or are they still of the belief that DJ Campbell is the answer. Kalou is different class compared to all of those players regardless what Chelsea fans think.
      Thank you Del, was starting to think I must be the mad one on this thread...

Comment

Working...
      X