Fellaini Banned...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fellaini Banned...

For 3 games. So much for a precedent being set with Barton's 12 game ban eh.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Not surprising, it's all based on reputation and not facts!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

joey is a victim
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

How many games did joey get from that bradley johnson 'incident'?

Comment

Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
          How many games did joey get from that bradley johnson 'incident'?
          Think it was 3 for the straight red mate. Im more referring to the Citeh incident though - Fellaini blatently headbutted Shawcross twice and give him a whack in the mush yet only receives 3 games - madness.

Comment

JB got more because of the 'afters' he dished out

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
              JB got more because of the 'afters' he dished out
              An attempted head butt and a punch? Fellaini gave two clear intentional headbutts and a punch.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                An attempted head butt and a punch? Fellaini gave two clear intentional headbutts and a punch.
                Stop stirring it Matty, I don't want it increased so I won't have to out him in the transfer window
                "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

You're right! Didn't see the punch but on the youtube clip I saw he must have headbutted him about 6 times.

Comment

Matty it was all about what Mark Halsey put in his report. He said he saw and thought nothing of the last two incidents so the FA could not act upon it. If Halsey wasn't a QPR fan I'd questioning whether he should be demoted down the division for not doing his job properly! That's why Fellani only got a 3 match ban.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                      Matty it was all about what Mark Halsey put in his report. He said he saw and thought nothing of the last two incidents so the FA could not act upon it. If Halsey wasn't a QPR fan I'd questioning whether he should be demoted down the division for not doing his job properly! That's why Fellani only got a 3 match ban.
                      Oh isit fair play Dazzer didnt realise that. What bottle jobs at the FA though surely they can take action having got the whole thing on video?!

Comment

Oh isit fair play Dazzer didnt realise that. What bottle jobs at the FA though surely they can take action having got the whole thing on video?!
                        Totally agree mate. It's a joke I know. Fellani is a thug in the same mould as Joey. The one headbutt which they did see was totally premeditated and should of carried more than just three games!

Comment

Just so I understand, a fake head butt that never came even close to landing gets a 4 game ban, whereas a real head butt that actually landed gets a 3 game ban. How is that possible?

Oh wait, we are dealing with the FA - F*cking incompetent assh0les. Now I get it.
                          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

you could argue the fellani thing was worse. barton was just a hot heated thug but fellani was really cynical and calculating.

Comment

What helped Fellani was the way Moyes reacted after the game, then Fellani straight away releasing a statement apologising. Joey Barton on the other hand was boasting about what he did to try and get other players sent off.
                              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                              X