Ben Arfa out next week...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    Around the same time you last went to a gym,so ages I guess( well I actually lie because I did manage one at 4.50 last Saturday)
    Touchy touchy.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
      All very true, but I bet Peterborough MB's were full of doomsters about their game away to Cardiff at the weekend.......... which they won and it is not as though QPR FC are never ever going to win an away game ever again, so on the basis we should have won at Sunderland and Wigan, its third time lucky for Twitcher.
      All fair points, just don't think we should be getting ahead of ourselves, as we so often do.

Tiote will be on Taarabt like a rash on Saturday, we'll need the other attackers to step up and create if we're going to have any chance of a result.

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
        All fair points, just don't think we should be getting ahead of ourselves, as we so often do.

Tiote will be on Taarabt like a rash on Saturday, we'll need the other attackers to step up and create if we're going to have any chance of a result.
        I really fancy Taarabt's chances against Tiote though. Tiote's had a poor season and really misses Cabaye along side him.

Comment

Working...
        X