wonderfull harry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wonderfull harry

unbeaten now in four games and the best man manager in the country,I dont care of people think hes tactically in effiecent,lerts keep it simple harry dosnt care about tactics he justs wins games,he hates losing.............................love you harry
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

got them playing, blimey even Cisse was busting a gut, liked his post match comment about playing an attacking side against the fools, ''draws are no good for us, we need wins'':pleasantsuprise:
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

We're lucky to have him. He can get the best out of players he manages
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

In the first half, Adel did a pass that didn't pay off. Arry came off his seat like Usain Bolt and clapped towards Adel. Adel just looked towards Arry and in that moment I saw more man management than MH in his whole time at ours.

Comment

Harry is a top manager. I heard some media critics talking about his tactics but his record shows he has beaten the best in the game. I think a lot of that is snobbery really - an uneducated cockney bloke succeeding don't fit in with their world view and love for all things glamorous and continental.

@TBLOCKRANGER - thanks for pointing that out. Agreed it is a very good sign.

Comment

hes

hes brilliant
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
            X