Last 8 games form table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last 8 games form table

I couldn't find the last 4 games but at least we are not last from the last 8 games played.

http://www.soccerstats.com/latest.asp?league=england

Bottom club is Newcastle, so I hope their slump continues next weekend. Another 3 points for us is certainly possible against a team low in confidence having lost 6 from their last 8.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
      Bottom club is Newcastle, so I hope their slump continues next weekend. Another 3 points for us is certainly possible against a team low in confidence having lost 6 from their last 8.
      Amen
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Gerry, Newcastle looked very good on MOTD, I hope you are right and we get something from the game.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          I couldn't find the last 4 games but at least we are not last from the last 8 games played.

last 4 games :

P W D L CS FtS F A GD Pt PPG
          1 Manchester United 4 4 0 0 1 0 11 6 +5 12 3.00
          2 Norwich City 4 3 1 0 0 0 9 6 +3 10 2.50
          3 Tottenham Hotspur 4 3 0 1 1 0 9 4 +5 9 2.25
          4 Aston Villa 4 2 2 0 2 1 5 2 +3 8 2.00
          5 Stoke City 4 2 2 0 2 1 4 2 +2 8 2.00
          6 Swansea City 4 2 1 1 2 1 8 5 +3 7 1.75
          7 Southampton 4 2 1 1 2 1 4 2 +2 7 1.75
          8 Manchester City 5 2 2 1 2 1 8 5 +3 8 1.60
          9 Everton 4 1 3 0 0 0 5 4 +1 6 1.50
          9 Queens Park Rangers 4 1 3 0 1 1 5 4 +1 6 1.50
          11 Liverpool 5 2 1 2 2 1 6 7 -1 7 1.40
          12 Arsenal 3 1 1 1 1 1 3 3 0 4 1.33
          13 Chelsea 4 1 2 1 2 2 4 4 0 5 1.25
          14 Fulham 4 1 1 2 1 2 3 6 -3 4 1.00
          15 Sunderland 5 1 1 3 2 1 6 8 -2 4 0.80
          16 West Ham United 4 1 0 3 0 1 6 8 -2 3 0.75
          17 Newcastle United 5 1 0 4 1 1 6 9 -3 3 0.60
          18 Wigan Athletic 4 0 1 3 0 2 3 9 -6 1 0.25
          19 Reading 4 0 0 4 0 3 3 9 -6 0 0.00
          20 West Bromwich Albion 3 0 0 3 0 2 1 6 -5 0 0.0

you can customize whatever game numbers here :
          http://www.statto.com/football/stats...3/custom-table

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

QP Rangers?

:yush:

Comment

Staggering when you think we've got 6 points from 4 games under Harry and yet only managed 4 from 13 under Hughes.

We'll do exceptionally well to get a point at Newcastle next week though. They were very unlucky against Man City and will be the best team we've played so far under Redknapp.

Comment

Sorry if i'm being stupid here but what are CS & Fts on the form table?
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

could one been cautions?
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Newcastle won't be easy, but it must be the best time ever to play them.... all the pressure is on them with an expectant home crowd that could turn if we enjoy spells of posession.

Also, for those saying they were unlucky at the weekend.... you sure, they should've been about 6-0 down at HT so i'd say they were very lucky to be still in the match.

Comment

Hopefully their fans vitriol, hate and spitefulness over their performances will overpower ours.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                        Newcastle won't be easy, but it must be the best time ever to play them.... all the pressure is on them with an expectant home crowd that could turn if we enjoy spells of posession.

Also, for those saying they were unlucky at the weekend.... you sure, they should've been about 6-0 down at HT so i'd say they were very lucky to be still in the match.

Comment

the downside of that form table is Villa are powering away and looked like a different team suddenly against Liverpool. Their young players are starting to tick and with a striker like that they are sure to score a lot of goals. Also Southampton, seventh in the form table. Hard to see us staying up if both of those survive. Teams like Newcastle struggling on form, with the talent they have its hard to see them going down. In short we are improving but so are a lot of other teams. Clubs that you could see fall away (Fulham, West Ham) have a big cushion over us. Only pretty well nailed on relegated club for me is Reading, and even they are capable of surprises.

Comment

True stainrod but all we have to do is worry about ourselves. A lot of teams have yet to have a v bad run as most teams do in a season like we've had. I'm confident we have the players and more importantly the manager to get us out of this mess.

Comment

Working...
                            X