Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simon Royce's Attacker at Stoke

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ife-crime.html

he left behind 5 pairs of trackies,3 baseball caps and 18 fags.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Dear oh dear...

Comment

Makes Luton seem like Venice !!!

Comment

Been abit down today but reading that has cheered me up no end!

Comment

I can't even write what a want to . So much wrong with some of the dregs in this country

Comment

Good.................!!!

Comment

Just a shame he had kids really. Otherwise it's a nice cheery tale.
                twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

One less thief of precious oxygen
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                    Just a shame he had kids really. Otherwise it's a nice cheery tale.
                    And there lies the problem ......... the more of a scoat they are the more they breed !
                    "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                    For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

God, him and his pals look like those ##### you always see on transfer deadline day outside Stoke's ground on Sky Sports News.

I remember being at that game. All hell broke loose when we came out the ground as we had all sorts being thrown at us. Stoke must be one of the most depressing places we have the misfortune of having to visit all the time.
                      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

There must be a sweat shop in tett potteries knocking out snide Stone Island sweatshirts

Amazing when you think back to that Sjoke game that the worst fallout of it came OUR way!!!
                        Be interesting to see if the same thing happens after yesterday's Manc derby
                        I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

oh well, that frees up £56.89p a week to be shared out amongst the benefit monsters.

Comment

Its his kids i would have felt sorry for being brought up by scum like that.

Comment

The driver was nicked for shoplifting a tracksuit on the day of the funeral, you couldn't make it up! http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk...ail/story.html

Comment

Working...
                              X