Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunken celebrations of Saturdays first goal

Sorry Col but it deserves a wider audience

"Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
    For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Yes, Colin looked like he had one or two on Saturday! Glad he got the Mackie flag back!

Who's that mess of a man behind him? Looks like a certain fella from the Grove!
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

When Cisse scored our second my mate thought it would be funny to hit me in the nuts. The pr1ck. Meaning I spent the next 10minutes trying to locate a b0ll0ck in my stomach and return it to its rightful home in me scrotum.

I did go nuts though (excuse the pun) at actually leading a game of football (was Everton the only other time this seaon we have done so this season?!). Liked the "How $hit must you be, we're winning a game" chant... That last all of 3 minutes
      Last edited by MattyRangers; 10-12-2012, 10:49 AM.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Genital flicking is an integral part of the day out imo. Ive seen it escalate to full on punch ups between mates though.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          When Cisse scored our second my mate thought it would be funny to hit me in the nuts. The pr1ck. Meaning I spent the next 10minutes trying to locate a b0ll0ck in my stomach and return it to its rightful home in me scrotum.

I did go nuts though (excuse the pun) at actually leading a game of football (was Everton the only other time this seaon we have done so this season?!). Liked the "How $hit must you be, we're winning a game" chant... That last all of 3 minutes
          We led against spurs too mate and man utd.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
            Genital flicking is an integral part of the day out imo. Ive seen it escalate to full on punch ups between mates though.
            Ha you aint wrong. A good nut flick is up there with well timed farts in the "things grown men shouldnt find funny but do" stakes.

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            We led against spurs too mate and man utd.
            So we did, cheers mate!
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
              Yes, Colin looked like he had one or two on Saturday! Glad he got the Mackie flag back!

Who's that mess of a man behind him? Looks like a certain fella from the Grove!

No need for names ..... BUT that "MESS OF A MAN" can count himself very lucky I wasn't filming when he was sitting next to me and stood on the seat to lead the singing ........ Resulting in a head first dive into the concrete ! I'm sure he would like to say thanks to all the people who helped him while his so called friends were wetting ourselves

PS the Mackie flag saga just adds to the other thread about how friendly the people were, in and around the ground over the weekend.
              Last edited by NW_Hoopz; 10-12-2012, 05:32 PM.
              "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Liked the "How $hit must you be, we're winning a game" chant... That last all of 3 minutes

It was great singing it for a bit longer at OT ........

ANYWAY Matty you must have been glad I didn't get a picture of you taking up three seats on Saturday

Comment

Ha ha. That's brilliant.

Comment

like watching the royal family with their little hand waves that was.
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I knew it was time for me to head home after getting back from Wigan Saturday when even the Wetherspoons in Hammersmith did not want my custom and you know your in trouble when they dont let you in

Managed to get a Strongbow over the road in the Hop Poles but caught the bus after that and was indoors snoozing by 10.45pm

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                        No need for names ..... BUT that "MESS OF A MAN" can count himself very lucky I wasn't filming when he was sitting next to me and stood on the seat to lead the singing ........ Resulting in a head first dive into the concrete ! I'm sure he would like to say thanks to all the people who helped him while his so called friends were wetting ourselves

PS the Mackie flag saga just adds to the other thread about how friendly the people were, in and around the ground over the weekend.
                        That fella who was asleep.............obviously had a long week at work! Probably cannot handle all those northern shandies!
                        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Class!! Nice cap too! Just about sums up the ambience around the club at the moment !!

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                            I knew it was time for me to head home after getting back from Wigan Saturday when even the Wetherspoons in Hammersmith did not want my custom and you know your in trouble when they dont let you in
                            Some of us were refused re entry into there after the Southampton game............ just before I threw up on the tube , glad none of my mates were quick enough to video me !

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                            That fella who was asleep.............obviously had a long week at work! Probably cannot handle all those northern shandies!
                            Same fella who took the dive, nothing to do with Northern shandies more to do with the pair of them drinking Vodka/Champagne cocktails on the train at silly o'clock in the morning me thinks

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                              Some of us were refused re entry into there after the Southampton game............ just before I threw up on the tube , glad none of my mates were quick enough to video me !

Same fella who took the dive, nothing to do with Northern shandies more to do with the pair of them drinking Vodka/Champagne cocktails on the train at silly o'clock in the morning me thinks
                              And don't forget the Christmas crackers and dodgy bottles of Merlot!

Comment

Working...
                              X