Our fans seating ---- :-(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our fans seating ---- :-(

Why don't our fans stand up like other teams fans at home and away matches gives a more threatening atmosphere

I already do and many around me.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

when in shock best to lie down or be seated
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Because seats are for sitting on?....Now there's a novel idea!

Comment

Originally posted by imforeverqpr View Post
          Why don't our fans stand up like other teams fans at home and away matches gives a more threatening atmosphere
          I don't like standing for 90 minutes, or longer, anymore.

Comment

I always do however you get people moaning. Loads of arguments on message boards about it. Some people think everybody should sit other think they can stand of they want too.

Comment

I have a seat. That's why I sit down. I stand up when we score. But that's not often.... And, because I so badly wanted Hughes to be fired, I didn't stand up when we scored against Southampton.

Comment

Used to stand when I was younger.
                Like to be able to sit now I'm older.
                Especially as I suffer from both vertigo and drops in blood pressure if I stand for too long.
                No doubt some will tell me I shouldn't go if I can't stand any more...
                Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Factor in consideration for other fans and it becomes clear whether to sit or stand.
                  'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                    Especially as I suffer from both vertigo and drops in blood pressure if I stand for too long.
                    So standing is good for those with high blood pressure? I should try it then
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

The seating at LR is so cramped that even standing is not easy without falling over the peron in front!

As for atmosphere - LR can be immense. At the moment it is too nervy though - the fans are stressed, feels like that anyway.

Thought it would be different for Harry's first game in charge and we woudl lift the roof off, but the atmosphere was as flat as our performances this season.
                      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Right on cue:

Thirteen English league clubs support reintroducing standing at football grounds, according to a fans' group.

On Tuesday, the Football Supporters' Federation is hoping to win the backing of MPs for its plans for a small-scale trial at Premier League clubs.

It believes the pilot scheme would show standing - outlawed after the Hillsborough disaster in 1989 - is now a safe way to watch football.

English league clubs backing trial
                        •Aston Villa
                        •Brentford
                        •Bristol City
                        •Burnley
                        •Cardiff City
                        •Crystal Palace
                        •Derby County
                        •Doncaster Rovers
                        •Hull City
                        •Peterborough United
                        •Plymouth Argyle
                        •Watford
                        •AFC Wimbledon

The Premier League have released a statement opposing the idea....

Full story:
                        http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20679867
                        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

im last row upper loft so i stand up most of the game !
                          LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Working...
                          X