Ask yourselves this .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask yourselves this .....

Right first off I'm as gutted we didn't bring the three points home today as the next man HOWEVER ...... Under Hughes can anyone say we'd have taken anything from Sunderland or from Wigan today ? I feel we'd have lost em both and would be in an even worse state than we are now . Harry has come in and although the win hasn't come we are now three unbeaten ( albeit against three poor teams ) and are at least starting to look like something resembling a team . The shoots of recovery are sprouting , whether its to late remains to be seen . Yes we have some absolute ******* wasters in our team and its the least committed and frustrating side I've witnessed in my lifetime ( only 27 ) down the bush but hey ho we are where we are . It frustrates me as a fan why the likes of hoillet , no matter how poor he's been doesn't get a chance at the moment but in harry I trust . We look down and out at present but records are there to be broken lets get behind the boys Saturday no matter which team is put out and show them melts down the road what proper support is. It's not over by a long shot , the team needs us now more than ever before , they need out support whether some of em deserve it or not . All together through thick and thin . You rsss .

I think we'd have got the same results. Same squad, tactics aren't that different. We are just shyte whoever is managing us. Poor defensively and we have the punching power of a powder puff.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
      I think we'd have got the same results. Same squad, tactics aren't that different. We are just shyte whoever is managing us. Poor defensively and we have the punching power of a powder puff.
      Appreciate your opinion mate just feel differently . Think under Hughes we'd have buckled and I could personally see no way out . With hr in there is a flicker of hope but it's a feight one I must admit , I made a stupid bet with a forest fan at work that we'd be nowhere near the bottom three at the end of the season and just for once I'd like to go in and say **** you ya northern gimp the rangers are back ! I just have more hope under harry especially knowing the likes of joe Jordan are ripping into these muppets at training . Maybe it's blind faith but I just can't give up on them

Comment

It just dont seem to be working out with this team

Too many mercenary type players

Not seen one match were we played tactically well together for the majority of a game

Going to need 3-4 players this transfer window coming and offload a good few players if possible

Comment

Far to many players come in but some of em looked class at first , granero for example . We just seem to have the ability to take players who have been a success wherever they've been and turn them into complete failures . I dunno if the players have the mentality that its only Qpr we don't have to put the effort in or whether the problem goes much deeper but it's always been there . A few years ago I could have only dreamt about player like cisse and SWP pulling on the hoops , now I find myself genuinely despising some of our lot for their complete complaincency towards their jobs . Will it stop me supporting them at games ? No but I'd love to have 5 minutes in that dressing room no holds barred to try and make some of them understand what it means to us . I think the nucleus of a decent side is there and harry IMO is exactly the kind of manager we need . Having said that and completely off subject look at djibs reaction after he scored today .... Compare it to djibs reaction to the stoke winner at home last season . What's happened to divide the squad ? For the record really think we missed out on taiwo , beast of a player who even if he didn't at least gave the impression that he gave a ****.

Comment

Thats what 14 games without a win do to you. The morale is down plus Cisse was just looking out on HR after his goal to signal that he was not happy sitting on the bench to begin with.

Main problems with squad now is:
            1. We have too many mercenary types or players that only work when in posession.
            2. We have too few players who really cares about QPR. We shoundnt have people like tommy smith, gorkss, DJ, Helgusson go. The team will never gel/bond before it is too late.
            With the team we have now we would even struggle to make the playoffs in the Championship.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
              Far to many players come in but some of em looked class at first , granero for example . We just seem to have the ability to take players who have been a success wherever they've been and turn them into complete failures . I dunno if the players have the mentality that its only Qpr we don't have to put the effort in or whether the problem goes much deeper but it's always been there . A few years ago I could have only dreamt about player like cisse and SWP pulling on the hoops , now I find myself genuinely despising some of our lot for their complete complaincency towards their jobs . Will it stop me supporting them at games ? No but I'd love to have 5 minutes in that dressing room no holds barred to try and make some of them understand what it means to us . I think the nucleus of a decent side is there and harry IMO is exactly the kind of manager we need . Having said that and completely off subject look at djibs reaction after he scored today .... Compare it to djibs reaction to the stoke winner at home last season . What's happened to divide the squad ? For the record really think we missed out on taiwo , beast of a player who even if he didn't at least gave the impression that he gave a ****.
              Summed it up nicely

Granero started off good not now looks fed up and looks like he has given up
              Park looks a shadow of his former self and not sure whether he will get his form back to what it was
              SWP will never come good and given up with him
              Bosingwa look like his had his best days
              Cisse was a one season wonder. Looks fed up too now and ready to move on
              Zamora and AJ aint bagging goals for us and should never have got them in the first place
              Ferdinand and Nedum have proven they aint good enough
              Derry and Hill have done what they can but need better to remain in the Prem
              Last edited by Dale; 09-12-2012, 02:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
                Summed it up nicely

Granero started off good not now looks fed up and looks like he has given up
                Park looks a shadow of his former self and not sure whether he will get his form back to what it was
                SWP will never come good and given up with him
                Bosingwa look like his had his best days
                Cisse was a one season wonder. Looks fed up too now and ready to move on
                Zamora and AJ aint bagging goals for us and should never have got them in the first place
                Ferdinand and Nedum have proven they aint good enough
                Derry and Hill have done what they can but need better to remain in the Prem
                I agree with this too, Harry will have to get the guys who have lost interest going again or get rid of them and the ones who just aren't good enough will have to be replaced! I'm not sure if Harry will have the time or budget to do this!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

I feel sorry for Harry because he is managing a team full of mercanaries he wouldn't have brought. He simply has to work with what he has. Having said that, he still should not start SWP and as for Bosingwa who else he has to replace him? Both Fabio and Onuoha are not good enough as well.
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

This is why I say; buy British! You know what you get.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                      This is why I say; buy British! You know what you get.
                      Absolutely and Norwegian as well
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Given our current position the only disappointing result so far under Harry was Villa at home, but at least we never got beat. Putting things in perspective draws away to Wigan and Sunderland aren't bad results so long as we start winning our home games. I highly doubt we'd have got 3pts in 3 if MH was still here. But Harry's no miracle worker, he can only work with what he's got and right now we're desperately short of CBs and CFs. Having the best manager on the planet wouldn't make any difference to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                          Absolutely and Norwegian as well

QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Yeah, the team is disjointed, some players giving a good impression that they really couldn't give a toss, and my guess is, that there are some very petty rivalries amongst a few players, badly getting in the way of what could, and should, be a winning side.

Comment

Working...
                            X