SWP - please drop him.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWP - please drop him.

He played good against Villa, and set the goal up well. Still not consistent and good enough to be playing, Hoilett should easily be playing instead, even Park - Harry has this wrong.
    Last edited by Marshy; 08-12-2012, 09:45 PM.

I know Harry probably thinks he will come good but we have all seen how bad he plays and he aint going to improve

Hope Harry realises soon he is no good and a player we need to offload

Comment

Thought he was solid enough today and set up the second. If he could be more consistent with his final ball he would be a major asset

Comment

he can't cross a ball,he can't beat his man,he can't shoot on target.he gets knocked off the ball like an elephant swatting a mosquito,he runs into a cul de sac at every opportunity,apart from that we have a hell of a player on our hands.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Thought he was solid enough today and set up the second. If he could be more consistent with his final ball he would be a major asset
          He didn't take anyone on. I think Hoilett could have done much more. But as I said, it was a good assist.

Comment

Originally posted by midland R View Post
            he can't cross a ball,he can't beat his man,he can't shoot on target.he gets knocked off the ball like an elephant swatting a mosquito,he runs into a cul de sac at every opportunity,apart from that we have a hell of a player on our hands.

Comment

I don't think he was terrible but he is so frustrating and surely Harry knows how poor he has been with us, we don't really have time for a revival project and I don't see why Hoilett wasn't at least brought in to replace him at some point, he's much better as a left winger!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                I don't think he was terrible but he is so frustrating and surely Harry knows how poor he has been with us, we don't really have time for a revival project and I don't see why Hoilett wasn't at least brought in to replace him at some point, he's much better as a left winger!
                Suppose although Hoilett has not set the word alight he has got three goals so is a threat in or around the box

Comment

SWP played well today on the whole. He had a superb shot from a tight angle that was brilliantly saved by Al Habsi. He also set up Cisse for his goal.

SWP is improving under Harry but he is very much a confidence player, so if fans keep getting on his back it will sadly become a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Comment

Sure I heard the commentator say he aint a scored a goal in 50 Premier league games

He works hard but not good enough for Prem standards and struggles getting barged off the ball countless times

Out of all the games his played for us dont think his had 1 outstanding game

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
                      getting barged off the ball countless times
                      To be fair he's won us quite a few free-kicks in dangerous positions as a result of that.

Comment

He lost the ball more times then getting free kicks for it

Comment

If he was called Shaun Robinson he would be in league 1

Comment

Campbell

Originally posted by pblockranger View Post
                            If he was called Shaun Robinson he would be in league 1
                            Scoring for Ipswich yet again - you don't need to be a rocket scientist to find the invisibleb QPR striker you can use to balance you squad Harry :x_x:

Comment

So the question is what does Harry, who just might know a little bit more about the game than most of us see in SWP that we don't? I'm not one who really dislikes him but over 50 matches with the club with no goals speaks volumes and I realize he wasn't brought in solely to be a goal scorer!
                              @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                              X