Why is everyone panicking ??? Chilllllll winstaasn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is everyone panicking ??? Chilllllll winstaasn

7 points a couple of wins = 13 points puts us in the mix ... And who is to say teams around us won't go through a terrible patch or some shock results.

I remember when we had Liv #### tot man c everyone said that's it we down look what happened !!

I wouldn't say there is panic, maybe resignation from some and from myself and a section of others, pragmatic acceptance of reality. I hope the business Fernandes and Harry do is a marked improvement from the last 24 months, with an exception of a handful of players - with Nelsen the outstanding candidate - the rest have been atrocious purchases and embarrassingly devoid of any passion. Well maybe not Barton, but he was the opposite end of the scale. I look at our dealings and sometimes think our team looks like the mad musings of someone playing Championship Manager 2009.

Comment

Really good post and agree entirely OP, but sadly, you're pi $$ ing in the wind with such a reasoned and level headed opinion.

Comment

I'm always the optimist I really am . Defiant in the face of adversity but I just think Hughes stamp will be a very hard one to be rid of . My faith in rangers will never die no matter how hard they kick me in the ******* . Like the bird you shouldn't love but no matter what you do she always wriggles back under your skin if that makes sense

Comment

We need 9 wins and 5 draws from remaining 22 games. Doesn't sound too good. Everybody panick.
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
            We need 9 wins and 5 draws from remaining 22 games. Doesn't sound too good. Everybody panick.
            That is only based on previous seasons mate . There are some crap teams again this year

Comment

No win in 16 might have something to do with it.

Comment

Stayed up on goal difference with 37 points last year. We have to take 30 points from the 66 available. We've taken 7 from 48..... Only positive is that we've taken 3 from 9 under Harry who's managed to partially polish Hughes' turd.....

Comment

Originally posted by imforeverqpr View Post
                  7 points a couple of wins = 13 points puts us in the mix ... And who is to say teams around us won't go through a terrible patch or some shock results.

I remember when we had Liv #### tot man c everyone said that's it we down look what happened !!
                  Sorry mate ,its too big an ask for these players who dont give a monkeys whether we go down or not
                  Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

We will pick up wins from Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs home and get a draw at Stamford Bridge. QPR always do it the hard way, remember that.
                    Last edited by Yousef; 09-12-2012, 06:26 AM.
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

if most on here wernt 'blindfolded' into believing our squad wasnt nowhere good enough back in august youve got what you deserved.....the moment swansea walloped us i knew we were doomed!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I doubt many are worried about relegation now, some of the players certainly don't appear too concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                          if most on here wernt 'blindfolded' into believing our squad wasnt nowhere good enough back in august youve got what you deserved.....the moment swansea walloped us i knew we were doomed!
                          Most of us were hopeful of a good season facto but at the back of the mind was always a slight worry, didnt think it would be this bad though.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                            Most of us were hopeful of a good season facto but at the back of the mind was always a slight worry, didnt think it would be this bad though.
                            Agreed. I think the most concerning element is the level of apathy shown by some of the players. I was so chuffed to see these big name players come in and really thought they would make a difference, instead their desire for the game is clearly diminished and something cannot be right at the club. I have no issue with players taking the big bucks when they arrive and setting themselves up a retirement fund but I feel we've rather embarrassed ourselves, I can't actually say to rival fans I know what our transfer policy was other than misguided. We need a forwards and defenders, yet we bought midfielders and an injury prone Andy Johnson - who actually had looked pretty good until his injury in al fairness. I wonder what could have been achieved with a measured sense of ambition at the club. I hope that 2013 brings a new perspective at Loftus Road and we do what we should have done in the summer, buy sensibly and not chased the star names.

Comment

Originally posted by Sminky View Post
                              Agreed. I think the most concerning element is the level of apathy shown by some of the players. I was so chuffed to see these big name players come in and really thought they would make a difference, instead their desire for the game is clearly diminished and something cannot be right at the club. I have no issue with players taking the big bucks when they arrive and setting themselves up a retirement fund but I feel we've rather embarrassed ourselves, I can't actually say to rival fans I know what our transfer policy was other than misguided. We need a forwards and defenders, yet we bought midfielders and an injury prone Andy Johnson - who actually had looked pretty good until his injury in al fairness. I wonder what could have been achieved with a measured sense of ambition at the club. I hope that 2013 brings a new perspective at Loftus Road and we do what we should have done in the summer, buy sensibly and not chased the star names.
                              Agree 100%.
                              2012 has been one long story of continuous battle against relegation, with just the summer break inbetween.
                              2013, has to be better, surely?

Comment

Working...
                              X